86 T-type 83K all original

SlickTR

Ok guys I have a GN on the way, I wish i could keep this one too but unfortunately I will not have the time, space, or money to mod/restore both. It's and 86 T-type with just under 83K miles all original all stock besides a direct replacement KN. It's Burgandy meltallic, grey interior with bench and column shift. Nice driver or a good canidate if someone wants to put the time in and have a very nice example of a T.

Options are
-power doors, locks, windows
-Cruise
-power trunk release
-power antenna
-Rare auto touch climate control
-concert sound II
-black out trim

I'll try to describe every little thing about this car and start with the negatives

The Bad:
Body has a couple small dings(very small) one on hood and one on roof. Was repainted at some point, not a bad 10 footer, maybe with a good wetsand it would look really good. Some small typical paint chips. Rust spot on rear driver fender along trim(common spot) its small, and a rather small spot on passenger door sill area. Springs need replacing. Power antenna needs to be replaced (I have a mast installed right now and have a spare power one that goes with). AC works but need recharge as it sat and last owner did not drive it very often.

Now for the GOOD:
All original and stock, well maintained. Mechanically very sound, fires right up and drives great. I recently drove it 11 hours one way and then back. It ran like a top, shifts good, and got about 23-24mpg to boot! Only rust issues were described above, frames straight and bottom was undercoated at some point. All it really needs to be a good driver are new springs as there are sagging. Fairly NEW tires on original T wheels, BRAND NEW complete power master installed, NEW starter. plugs/wires done recently, some other spring cleaning items as well. Interior is GREAT condition needs nice floor mats but everything else is new looking or close. Every thing works as it should.

I'm thinking $5500 is about where is should be at.

I will attach some pics I have on my computer, if you want a specific picture taken I can take and then email more.

Sorry guys no trades, as stated before room is an issue and i dont need another vehicle

Do you drive it much? I haven't seen you around town.

Nope, Unfortunately I haven't been able to as much as I want to. Usually just take it out on a quick cruise when ever I have a weekend off. Other than that it hides in my garage. What do you drive, I think I've ever only seen one GN or T around here in 3 years. Shoot me a PM.

Car is still avialable, the buyer I was holding it for backed out, I have additional pics of underbody, frame, interior, and the two rust spots mentioned that I can email