86 limited turbo trade for dd

87lightweight

1986 buick limited n/a car converted to a intercooled turbo car
this buick was put together by turbodave231 other than the vin you couldnt tell it was not a turbo car even down to the turbo sticker on the ac box, not a hack job!
rust free super clean 86 limited body, has been off frame with new bushings installed even the missing ones,
very nice and clean leather interior,
correct 8.5 posi rear with h&r lowers, air bags, moser stock spline axles with 3" studs, ta rear cover, s10 brakes and wheel cylinders and all new hardware,
3" atr stainless single shot exhaust,
rebuilt brf trans with 3200 stall,
stock rebuilt bottom end with weber ported and polished heads held down with arp studs,
intake ported and polished by weber,
rjc power plate,
62mm throttle body,
tin man cold air intake,
60lb motrons,
walbro pump hotwired,
th downpipe,
ta52 turbo,
pte slic,
lc1 wideband,
powerlogger,
tt chip, setup for race gas,
scanmaster,
the new bob bailey 2 step,
driveshaft loop,
line lock,
brand new 1000 cranking amp battery,
new with 1 day at the track mickey thompson drag radials,
and on and on!
this is a very nice drive anywhere buick,
i am sure i am forgetting stuff so ask if i didnt list anything!
i have ran 11.89 and the car has been 11.43 before,
alot of nos parts were used to build this car including grill and correct fuel lines, and mechanicley its mostly all fairly new or rebuilt!

i would like to trade it for a nice late model daily driver, suv, 4 door truck, avalanch, tahoe something along that line, will consider others,
as far as value i have around $12,500 in this car,
if you need anymore pics let me know,
car is located in connersville indiana

DSCN0490.jpg

DSCN0491.jpg

DSCN0493.jpg

DSCN0494.jpg

DSCN0495.jpg

ac did work when i filled it last summer but has a slow leak, and the power anteana needs repaired and reinstalled

Is this the car that you purchased from Steve a couple of years ago?
If so, I can vouche for this car. It was professionally converted and is a very VERY nice '86 Limited.
Just curious. Bump for a super nice Limited.

Patrick

thanks for the good word, yes it is steves old car, i have done a few things to it since i bought it,
i really hate to let it go but some changes in my life says its time for someone else to enjoy this buick.

well if another week goes bye i will have some real nice fairly new performance parts for sell,
i will put it back mostly stock and keep it.

Is this the original interior? How many miles on the body? Engine and trans since conversion?
Thanks!

yes thats the original interior, body has around 87,600 miles and not very many miles since converted everything still looks like new