86 grand national for sale

DragCamaro

Real-Keeper
i dont wanna sell it, but i cant get rid of the camaro, so somethings gotta go.

car is practically rust free, suspension is solid, i have new core support bushings and bumper fillers on order, should be here tomorrow.

it needs a new cam and lifters, pushrods all still looked fine, and an air filter

interior is in really great shape, but it has the g body seat lean and needs a shifter knob, the leather on the steering wheel is cracked

its got a th400 in it now, i have the origional 200-4r, but its not working, idk whats wrong, i never used it, just got it with the car

it has new motor mounts, front pads and rotors, wheel bearings, i have a new dash panel (the cracked top part by the windshield) new window felts, the driver side is installed, along with new door pins, havent done the passenger yet

i have all the ac componets, idk if the compressor is any good still though, and im pretty sure the condenser isnt either.

new pypes stainless exhaust

im sure im forgetting something, but thats all ive got for now, mods are in sig.

id like to get $9000 out of it, times are tough, i personally think its worth more but i need cash make me an offer, i will negotiate
GNX wheels
mt et streets
hotwired racetronix pump
TE44 turbo
60 pound injectors
ported iron heads
Ported intake and doghouse
206/206 cam
Forged JE pistons
cryro'd rods and crank
arp head bolts, rod bolts, main studs
billet main caps
ATR style headers
3in external gate downpipe
pypes stainles exhaust
scanmaster 2.1
turbotweak chip

= mods
90800 miles

P1010132.jpg

P1010134.jpg

P1010131.jpg

thanks, Mark

bump, sorry i dont have interior pics yet, i have them but i dont have a camera cord, ill get them up asap