86 GN T-Top NC

fast

1986 Grand National with under 33k miles. Car was special ordered in Siler City, NC. I am the third owner. The original owner sold the car in 2003. Interior is in extremely good condition. Paint on exterior is original but still looks great. The car is mostly stock. I have all original parts. I am selling to purchase a new house as my wife and I are expecting. Car has always been garaged and in North Carolina. Beautiful car that runs great and turns heads. Spring cleaning completed including tune-up items. Asking 18,000. Car is located in Snow Camp, NC. Pictures upon request.

New parts installed recently:
Kirban Springs
Bilstien Shocks
Kirban braces (underhood, seat, front end)
Pillar and console autolite gauges (Knock,Boost,Water,Oil)
High flow fuel pump
Adjustable fuel regulator
Turbotweak 93 chip
AC lines and 134A charge
Vacuum Brake Conversion
Alternator
K&N Filter
Scanmaster 2.1

Parts Not Installed: but come with the car.
Kennebell Ram Air
New Fiberglass Bumper Fillers
Stock Air Box
Stock Pillar
Stock Brake Parts
GNX Rear Bushings

015.jpg

017.jpg

011.jpg

This is an extremely nice car. I can email videos and pictures if you would like. The price could be lowered if you are really interested.

Thanks,

David

I have a lot of the original paperwork including price paid and warranty info, but do not have the window sticker. I contacted the original owner when I bought the car about the window sticker and he was not able to locate it. He was very helpful though and told a lot of info about the car. It's nice to have a car's full history.

Car is on Autotrader. Please email if you would like more pictures or a video....Thanks, David