86 gn no power need help

the wrath

ok car has 60lb motron injectors, tt 5.7 alky chip, te60 turbo, and eastern performance intercooler, lt1 maf with translator, new fuel pump walbro 340. are idles but has a slight miss when you put it into drive it runs really bad and shakes and if you hit the throttle it barely wants to move. if you snap open throttle at idle some times you here a pop coming from the intake. if you try to drive it boost doesnt want to go past 1psi. turbo was replace 2 yrs ago

scanmaster readings are below

clt 178
ats 97
rpm 900-925
tps.42
iac 66
af 07
l8 42
int 128
bl 142

ok car has 60lb motron injectors, tt 5.7 alky chip, te60 turbo, and eastern performance intercooler, lt1 maf with translator, new fuel pump walbro 340. are idles but has a slight miss when you put it into drive it runs really bad and shakes and if you hit the throttle it barely wants to move. if you snap open throttle at idle some times you here a pop coming from the intake. if you try to drive it boost doesnt want to go past 1psi. turbo was replace 2 yrs ago

clt 178
ats 97
rpm 900-925
tps.42
iac 66
af 07
l8 42
int 128
bl 142

Clt temp seems high for a 160 stat and blms are high, also your iac is way too high, and your rpms seem high. Not your problem though. I see you have a dump, meaning you dont have a cat? My car did just this and the cat was plugged.

clt 178
ats 97
rpm 900-925
tps.42
iac 66
af 07
l8 42
int 128
bl 142

Sounds like a dead miss. Check plugs and wires first.

miss

check all your vacuum lines.then tap lightly on the maf with the handle of a screw driver see if idle changes a place to start

i tried another maf from my car does the same thing and coil pack would cam sensor or crank sensor do that?

Check for a crossed plug wire.
Make sure you didn't bend any tabs on the chip and its seated.
What is the vacuum at idle? Injector harness good? All connected to the right injectors?
Did you cut the wire they installed for the DFI? If you did not cut any wires upon removal it is probably hidden and you need to find it.
If not those then pull the valve covers and look for signs of a flat tappet going south.
Compression test and leak down are also good ideas. I have a small compressor you can borrow if needed. Sorry its being a pain in the rear.