86 GN low miles 2nd owner

rangerjimbo

Looks like am putting the car up for sale. Some things changed over the weekend. I am the 2nd owner. bought the car in March 04 with about 25,000 miles +/- a few. It had been stored for a number of years by the original owner. I have all the parts to make it completely original. The paint is original with the standard 29,000-mile wear. It garage kept and only gets driven on nice days. The only things done to the car are vacuum brake install, an old hyper tech chip, kenne bell cold air intake, new tires 235/60/15 with about 2500 miles on them. The original owner put a water temp and oil pres gauge set in the car on a metal bracket. He drilled into the center console under the radio. I have since replaced the rear main, upgraded fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure reg, hot wire kit, all four shocks (bilstien) and springs (all from kirbans). All the frame braces have been installed except for the engine compartment ones (I have them but couldn't bring myself to drill the holes in the fenders). I have a few parts I haven't installed that will come with the car, nothing major. I can explain to anyone interested. I will continue to drive the car on nice days, so mileage will go up a little. The car has always been a North Carolina car. Any picture requests or questions let me know.

Attachments

• GN1.jpg
    GN1.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,081
Would you consider a 41k mile stock 93 Cobra plus cash in trade? Also, what options does it have? Thanks.

Again, no thanks. I am not looking to get another vehicle. The only trade possibility is an 04 or 05 Silverado SS or a 96 Grand Sport Corvette. And I am not sure I would do that either. Thanks

do you any more pics that you could email me, especially the interior. Also a list of the options. Thanks, Steve.

engine. The MAF is off I am installing an aluminum MAF pipe, and cleaning the air filter.

Attachments

• Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 856
yes, I did recieve them. You've got a beautiful car. I should know soon if this local guy is going to come thru with buying my Cobra.