86 GN gsca concours gold winner, 12,000 mile

Thumper

No games,
This car was the highest scoring gold concours car at the 2009 gsca meet. looks like it just came off the factory assembly line.
A special order low option car with buyers order sheet when new. I am 2nd owner.
A few very tasteful bolt-on were added before winning the gold at the nationals, atr stock replacement downpipe, atr 2.5" exhaust, walboro pump and hotwire kit, injector and turbo upgrade, with matching tt chip. kirbans hd stock appearing turbo hoses, Extreme automatics reworked stock trans, vig 0 pump 5 disc lookup, all help to put this car in the 11s in the 1/4, yes it will run as a buick should, for a stock appearing car, never had motor opened except for valve spring upgrade, all numbers match vin on motor and trans. And is still sporting the original paint!!! This is for the serious buyer, not your average car. $28,000 firm. pics can be seen by clicking on my user name, view public profile and going to the pics.

Ps please refrain from putting a value on my car, untill you have seen it in person.

Very nice car. You said it ran 11's? Quick for a stock turbo. I assume on race fuel? GLWS.

Bill, I hate to see you sell this car. Definetely one of my favorite cars. This car is beautiful people!!