86 gn $4200$

tomg928

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm selling my 86 gn I bought it back in September 07, need the money to repair house thats the the only reason for the sale..... Location is in Staten Island NY..... About the car

The Engine has a bearing knock, sounds pretty bad.
The tranny was rebuilt prior to me owning it. shifts great.
The turbo was rebuilt prior to me ownnng it. spools great.
The car is Stock as far as I know.
The under carrage looks great ( floor pans were re-done ) No rust other then surface.
The top end of the motor looks great alot of gaskets and parts were replaced. Looks like the intercooler was replaced with a stock one.
The car overall is a 7 out of 10 if it wasn't for the knock it would be an easy fixer up and drive
The front fillers are shot ( I have black ones for replacement )
The car was repainted prior to me owning it ( the paint is 7 out of 10 ). Could use a wet sand and buff.
Rims are in good shape. needs a set of front tires rears are ok
Needs weather stripping replaced.
Stock radio and digital dash/climate controll in car. the dash works but the speedometer doesn't. radio sounds like ****....The owner before me took the after market radio out and just threw the stock radio back in. probably bad wiring.
The interior is in great condition. ( needs a horn pad and dash pad I have a new shifter handle but I'm missing the spring and hardware. seats are perfect.
Astro roof works great
Windows are a little slow going up
Exhaust was replaced with non cat 3" flow masters.
The car had a 7.5 non posi rear in it. ( I replaced it with a 8.5 original gn rear) The only thing that suxs, its non posi. I do have a mini spool diff...I'll give with the car to make it posi.
Also has the power master brake unit installed by previous owner.
I don't think the AC works the compressor dosen't come on.
The car is all there just a little work to bring it back to a stock 86 original GN
There are gauges that don't work volts/water....has to be wired wrong the boost gauge does work.
Also has remote start alarm......Its one of those 500.00 alarms I would never buy. Previous owner installed....

I think I covered everything. Any questions ask....I carfaxed this gn and she came back 100% accurate with a clean history. (Have carfax) 4200 takes the car. Have pics, send me your email adress....

Thanks
Tom

Tom- give me a call when you get time- i also live in staten island and would like to see it. Matt 347-967-2874 cell or home at 718-967-2874. i also do remoldeling and maybe able to work something out with you.