86-87 parts pricing question

ghall

I am going to make a for sale ad but because of the rules that you have to post a price, I thought I would get some opinions on value. I DON'T want to turn this into a for-sale thread--I will post one in the proper section shortly.
All parts below are for 86-87 TR's, if you have an opinion on the value, let me know.

USED:
stock downpipe
stock crossover---very good condition
Boost control solenoid
Original GM coilpack and module of my car at 16k miles
Exhaust hanger: that bolts behind conv.

NEW:
Weather stripping: LH roof rail 20737658
Weather stripping: LH lower door 20201221

Headlight bezels: RH 25525088 LH 25525089 Both bezels are brand new GM still in unopened boxes

EGR solenoid 255227186 Brand new in GM box

I also have a very nice Bstc boost controller with instructions and also have a brand new dual boost control solenoids to be able to adjust 14 lbs. of boost in car. could adjust 17 - 31 lbs. on the fly--very nice set-up. Complete including proper hoses to connect to turbo---any opinions on value.

Thanks for any help, I just to figure out pricing that is fair for everyone.
Thanks,
Geoff

Send me a pic that exhaust hanger and I may just take it off your hands before the ad gets posted! I'm looking for the stock hanger setup, the one with the c-shaped bracket.

One thing you can do is search the for sale forum 'only' for keywords from a modern date forward (Say 1/1/2015). That way you can see what others put similar items up for, and whether not it sold. (assuming you can find similar items as yours of course) If you see an item sold like 15 minutes after it was posted, it was either a high demand part or a great deal. If you see a lot of TTT or bumps, it sometimes means too high of a price or a part not much in demand (or a specialized performance part/big ticket item too).

Whenever I am looking to buy searching recent posts helps keep me realistic as to what I think I should pay of it and identify deals 'i can pass up'.

I hope that helps!

One thing you can do is search the for sale forum 'only' for keywords from a modern date forward (Say 1/1/2015). That way you can see what others put similar items up for, and whether not it sold. (assuming you can find similar items as yours of course) If you see an item sold like 15 minutes after it was posted, it was either a high demand part or a great deal. If you see a lot of TTT or bumps, it sometimes means too high of a price or a part not much in demand (or a specialized performance part/big ticket item too).

Whenever I am looking to buy searching recent posts helps keep me realistic as to what I think I should pay of it and identify deals 'i can pass up'.

I hope that helps!

Thanks for the info. I actually did try this and I found some good info on some other parts, these parts listed above where the ones I couldn't get any good info even on ebay or some other TR sites.

Geoff

I can help on some of the stuff but these are my opinions and some of them are based off what I have seen sell on here and on ebay.

USED:
stock downpipe <-- 50-75
stock crossover---very good condition <--50
Boost control solenoid <--75-100
Original GM coilpack and module of my car at 16k miles <--100-150
Exhaust hanger: that bolts behind conv. <--Not sure, haven't seen many sell.

NEW:
Weather stripping: LH roof rail 20737658 <-- I assume this is NOS GM, 100-150
Weather stripping: LH lower door 20201221 <-- I assume this is NOS GM, 100-150

Headlight bezels: RH 25525088 LH 25525089 Both bezels are brand new GM still in unopened boxes <--250-300 for both.

EGR solenoid 255227186 Brand new in GM box <--75-100

I can help on some of the stuff but these are my opinions and some of them are based off what I have seen sell on here and on ebay.

USED:
stock downpipe <-- 50-75
stock crossover---very good condition <--50
Boost control solenoid <--75-100
Original GM coilpack and module of my car at 16k miles <--100-150
Exhaust hanger: that bolts behind conv. <--Not sure, haven't seen many sell.

NEW:
Weather stripping: LH roof rail 20737658 <-- I assume this is NOS GM, 100-150
Weather stripping: LH lower door 20201221 <-- I assume this is NOS GM, 100-150

Headlight bezels: RH 25525088 LH 25525089 Both bezels are brand new GM still in unopened boxes <--250-300 for both.

EGR solenoid 255227186 Brand new in GM box <--75-100

Thank you very much for your opinion. That helps out alot.

Geoff