86/87 GN T-Top Illinois Area

Dialtone76

Living the Dream
Reasonable driving distance from Chicago Suburbs, I am looking for a something $15-17k range, solid condition, no fluid leaks of any kind, that I will be able to drive on nice days without worries that I am gonna be stranded.

Anyone got one? Thanks in advance.

Reasonable driving distance from Chicago Suburbs, I am looking for a something $15-17k range, solid condition, no fluid leaks of any kind, that I will be able to drive on nice days without worries that I am gonna be stranded.

Anyone got one? Thanks in advance.
got you covered. I have an 87 t top car with 48k on it. it has so many xtras it would take a page to list it all. anyone here on this forum that knows me will tell you this is a great ride. im asking 18k for it and that's taking a true beating. and on a further note I also have gnx 026 for sale to the right buyer,asking for pm on this one.

got you covered. I have an 87 t top car with 48k on it. it has so many xtras it would take a page to list it all. anyone here on this forum that knows me will tell you this is a great ride. im asking 18k for it and that's taking a true beating. and on a further note I also have gnx 026 for sale to the right buyer,asking for pm on this one.

You ever sell this car? The one with 48K not the GNX.