86-87 coil pack module

I have one-what's a good price on the combo? It came out of my 87 GN , I just bought a new set up for my new stage2 motor.

Eric- module & coil sent out this morning -you might have it tomorrow or monday- thanks.

Anyone else have a coil pack assembly with module combo as well? Also, how do you know if your module is bad? What are some symptons and is there anyway to test it?

Anyone else have a coil pack assembly with module combo as well? Also, how do you know if your module is bad? What are some symptons and is there anyway to test it?

casperselectronics.com sells an ignition simulator which can test the coil and the module on or off the car , while it cant tell you if the module is completely free of all defects it can tell you for sure if the coil pack functions (based visually on the spark arc across a pair of terminals for each coil ) and that the module is capable of firing the coil , any misses in the spark and you can determine if its the coilpack or the ignition module thats to blame , it can also be used to verify the sparkplug wires