85 ttype t-top car for sale NY

richiewwhite

I have a clean title ttype with tbar roof . It was a good driver then my mother got a hold of it. before that it had 1200 in turbo work done. not sure I guess basic rebuild on it and labor. there is a knock in the motor but car will drive on trailer or dolly I had the intentions of redoing the motor and fixing the car up but it has just sat since and I could use the money. it is a complete car looking to get 2000 obo open to trades on a civic or somthing as daily driver. I am located in babylon on long island in NY email me at secrets5179@hotmail.com if serious leave your number and ill arrange for you to come see it. car is not rotted out at all.would need to be restored to make it perfect paint/interior/motor is a complete starter if you are looking for a project. please only email if serious thankyou

I am working on taking pictures. not sure of the mileage over 100 somthing for sure. Its been sitting a while It has that dark maroon? i wanna saw dark brownish purple maroon.

pm reply it is still available this is the last week its going to be available before it goes into storage