front.jpg

t-type1-1.jpg

t-type-1.jpg

t-type7.jpg

seat1.jpg

control.jpg

top1.jpg

door.jpg

This is a 1985 Buick T-Type,the car is in complete working order and runs great.The interior is perfect. No cracks or tears in the dash or door panels. The seats are still in good shape. The driver side floor has a small tear in the carpet. Normal from heal wear. It has the factory t-type wheels and the t-type logos through out. The car has new tires, $300, It has a new OEM turbo, $400, and it has an newly rebuilt transmissiong, $1100. It does have some minor rust on the rocker panel outside under both doors and some rust behind the rear tires at the bottom of the fenders. The valve covers leaks a little. The t-tops are glass and are in perfect shape. The original bag and soft wraps for the glass t tops are also in the trunk. If u need more picture just ask me. 3,500

Mileage

How many miles are on it? Where do you live in Decatur, I live at Memorial and Candler, I've never seen your car and am curious to see it perhaps Saturday

I am interested. I live near Augusta Ga. Would you be interested in meeting me somewhere between Augusta and Atlanta? I noticed from some of your previous posts that you recently bought the car. Why are you selling it so soon?

Thanks.