85 buicks on the History channel.. Nov 17th

volvoman

The Green BEAST
Thought some of you might like to watch this..
Chris

1985 Buick Grand National.
Airs on Wednesday, November 17 at 9:00pm ET

The Grand National represented Buick's return to its "muscle car" roots, and in the 1980s, America's "King of the Streets" received a makeover from the inside out, including headers, turbos, intercoolers, fuel injectors, ECU chips, new racing transmissions, and high-stall torque converters. TVPG

http://www.historychannel.com/globa...atId=12036459&CaseId=12036457&EGrpId=11985922

85 Intercoolers?????

UM????? 85 Intercoolers? Wow I can't wait to see what else they have on this show! I'll bet that 85 has the rare GNX option too.

I can only imagine the amount of mad mail this show must be getting. I hate the thought of the screwy things they might do to those TR's. Can you imagine the email they must've gotten from the early Mustagn purists out there after that first show.....oh well..we'll see....crossing fingers that it turns out well for the TR's.

I guess the concept is ok, decent choice of parts and see who chooses what and wins but throwing stuff at a car in 2 days and pulling that c4/c6 trans "problem" and not appearing to tune the cars any before racing=never gonna happen in the real world.

It also seemed like the mustangs magically showed up with full exhaust for the race....maybe I missed something....thought it was an all out race.

85 gns

I think that they are going to provide the ic kit for them. I bet they will get somone who does not even know what those cars can do or tune them. It would be really cool if they got some gn guys in there who knew what they were doing though:) should be fun.