84 T Type performance?

Hello,
I'm new to the T Type scene and I'm sure my questions have been asked hundreds of times before, but I need some solid advice before I get committed to throwing any money and time at this car. I had a 84 T Type fall into my lap, pretty much stole it. It is a california car, 69K miles, all original. Been in controlled storage for 10 years or so. Hasn't moved since. Now, my endgame is a IC car, no doubt...if I can get this car on the street for reasonable money I will do it, then flip it. So, the question is, what am I facing in terms of the car been sitting for so long, and what sort of obvious parts list will I need. Second, if it's possible, what does it take to get a HA car to perform at the level of a stock IC car? Parts and money required to do so? Thanks in advance for any and all help!! Oh yeah, any idea what this car is worth in current shape, no rot, good interior, good trim, good repaint in early 2000s. Its a solid car.
Well the first thing you should is change all fluids. This consists of engine oil, antifreeze, transmission, brakes, gas, and differential oil. Than fresh plugs and wires. Get it running first. Please note while doing plugs and wires change one at a time and don't just pull all off and pray you put them back on right. Then if you wanna upgrade I would recommend bisson performance, gbodyparts.com, buickgn.com, TA performance, or Hollywood stars. Up to you what you want, but I would keep it as original appearing as possible.

My 2 cents.
Nice car, it may not be as fast as a hot air but it it still a nice car. We like both our cars.
Sitting for 10 years, you may find problems with brake master and slave cylinders. Rust on the rotors and drums too.
I see it has the hydro boost so that is a plus.
Tires are not safe being old. A bad spot for rusty lines is just above the cross member on the drivers side.
Also look at the lines just above and in front of the fuel tank. Inspect all the brake and fuel lines for rust.
Rust never sleeps. You might find the exhaust system will blow out soon from internal rust.

Your car should be worth around $5000. While not as desirable as an intercooled car people still want them. Put it on ebay and see what it brings.

I was asked today what I would sell my '84 GN for... instant answer is $29K

It needs mechanical work... a paint job... interior work.

Factory moonroof, Digital Dash, Posi rear, GN1 aluminum heads... 96 Option build codes.

Some will say... Wow! You are a real idiot! Nope... I LOVE the car! I owned the car since 1995.. and again... I love the car that occupies my garage. If you want it... one of a handful... the most loaded car in the United States (of the 1984 GN total of 2,000) you will pay me for it. Let me put it in proper perspective... a Professional Baseball player making several million a year and has a car hobby will pay for the car he wants... same goes for an NFL football player... or a Pro-Boxer with a car fix hobby... I played baseball for FREE... football for free... and fist fought for self esteem. If they want what I have... their payment is indexed against my doing it for FREE... Because... I have what THEY want... the genuine REAL deal. 1 of 2,000 1 of just a handful that got that pricey Moonroof.

Those of us that hung onto our cars are going to get rewarded one day.... keep making movies with these cars in them... make them desirable and wanted; while you drive and wreck yours... see the picture I am painting yet?

I was asked today what I would sell my '84 GN for... instant answer is $29K

It needs mechanical work... a paint job... interior work.

Factory moonroof, Digital Dash, Posi rear, GN1 aluminum heads... 96 Option build codes.

Some will say... Wow! You are a real idiot! Nope... I LOVE the car! I owned the car since 1995.. and again... I love the car that occupies my garage. If you want it... one of a handful... the most loaded car in the United States (of the 1984 GN total of 2,000) you will pay me for it. Let me put it in proper perspective... a Professional Baseball player making several million a year and has a car hobby will pay for the car he wants... same goes for an NFL football player... or a Pro-Boxer with a car fix hobby... I played baseball for FREE... football for free... and fist fought for self esteem. If they want what I have... their payment is indexed against my doing it for FREE... Because... I have what THEY want... the genuine REAL deal. 1 of 2,000 1 of just a handful that got that pricey Moonroof.

Those of us that hung onto our cars are going to get rewarded one day.... keep making movies with these cars in them... make them desirable and wanted; while you drive and wreck yours... see the picture I am painting yet?
I agree i think a 84 gn should be worth more than any other besides a gnx due to its low production numbers.