84 hotair parts, intake, headers,xover,wheels,misc parts

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
I need to clean out some parts left over from a 84 turbo regal, im keeping the shortblock and building it right now.
The heads, intake, headers, turbo, turbo plumbing,wastegate solenoids, ect all for sale.
Also have the blackout rear tail lights, no wheel well trim or side window trim, i have the digital dash, the entire dash, had twilight sentinal and dual power seats.
A few odds and ends from tearing it apart.

Of course its a blackout trim car, so i have the decklid trim and the front and rear window trim.
Alot of the core parts were sold asap, so ive only got a few left over.

Please dont PM me here, best way would be to post on this thread.

I can only ship saturdays, and accept paypal.

Any questions just ask.

I think the elbow is the same as the 86+, but the springs for the downpipe are different.

Id sell it to you for 20.00 shipped. The more parts you buy the cheaper.

It had brown interior. Column shift... power seats. I didnt keep the rear deck piece

BW

how's the power seat track? I have one but it won't go front and back so I need another. What's your price shipped?

Cat hanger? Let me know, thanks

It was broken when i purchased the car, so i do not have one for a hot air car. Sorry bout that

Is the turbo in good working condition? How much plus shipping to 71037?

I didnt drive the car, it was suffering from a bad injector harness, it was a complete car running and driving.. I can check for endplay side to side and in and out. I need to pull the throttle body off the turbo and see what i find, i usually take really good pics and if your serious about buying i can email them to you. The turbo feed line was junk, but the return is fine.
110.00 shipped for the turbo with return line that goes into the intake.
I also have the throttle body and headers.

how's the power seat track? I have one but it won't go front and back so I need another. What's your price shipped?

I have 2 from bench seats, i just learned that the bench and buckets were a tad different on the offset, if you are interested in bench seat power track, id like to get about 100.00 plus shipping.

BW

How much for the digital dash? does it still work okay?

I would like to get 175.00 for the cluster. I just pulled the dash out about 3 weeks ago, and the cluster is still in the dash.
It worked fine when i pulled it out, i have 3 of them sitting on a shelf.
Is yours a floor shift or column shift?
BW

I would like to get 175.00 for the cluster. I just pulled the dash out about 3 weeks ago, and the cluster is still in the dash.
It worked fine when i pulled it out, i have 3 of them sitting on a shelf.
Is yours a floor shift or column shift?
BW

Mine's a floor shift. $175 is a bit too steep for me at this time, just nice to have a spare if things go wrong with my current one.

Good luck with the sale!

Went ahead and took some pictures, thought that might be easier than listing each item.
Let me know if interested

100_4797.jpg

100_4798.jpg

100_4799.jpg

100_4800.jpg

100_4801.jpg

100_4802.jpg

100_4803.jpg

100_4804.jpg

100_4805.jpg

100_4806.jpg