84-87 OEM header panel wanted

eduardo

G-Body87
I need some help finding my 85 regal a header panel, if you or someone you know has one up for sale please shoot me a message. I have cash in hand and am looking to get it with the quickness if it falls under my expectations! Thanks

I need some help finding my 85 regal a header panel, if you or someone you know has one up for sale please shoot me a message. I have cash in hand and am looking to get it with the quickness if it falls under my expectations! Thanks

Location?

That sucks, I have a real nice header in the Philadelphia area. I'm not really interested in shipping though due to size and likely hood of damage

What's your price if you'd be able to reconsider? I actually ordered one of off eBay about a week ago, it was sent from Chicago and got here just yesterday. Arrived in good condition, unfortunately it was a reproduction and was pretty beat up so I'm in the process of sending it back!

Have a beutiful one with all holes intact hate to call something excellent but it is what it is 350.00 shipped. Shipping is rediculous