84/85 Riviera Turbo engine or Parts

Don J

Looking for 84/85 Riviera Turbo engine or turbo setup from exhaust headers and pipes thorough turbo to intake manifold with injectors and MAF

I have them off an 85 regal t-type. Let me know if you are interested. I have the complete intake, turbo, exhaust manifolds, crossover, and throttle body.

I have them off an 85 regal t-type. Let me know if you are interested. I have the complete intake, turbo, exhaust manifolds, crossover, and throttle body.

Can you send photos?

The turbo unit I am interested in is the 84/85 Riviera unit where the turbo is positioned behind the intake and the valve covers.

Can you send photos?

The turbo unit I am interested in is the 84/85 Riviera unit where the turbo is positioned behind the intake and the valve covers.

Sure! That is the same as the 84/85 turbo regal.

Sure! That is the same as the 84/85 turbo regal.
While the general arrangement of the turbo is the same, the exact location of the turbo distance wise with respect to the intake as measure in inches and in vertical height is different on the riviera than the regal. That is accomplished via a unique elbow to the turbo only present on the riviera, not the same as on a regal. (The regal turbo sits more up in the air with the riviera tucked more behind the engine)

That sais, if your application requires the specific riviera parts, contact Bob Hebert, Intercooled88s here on the board. I sold him my 85 riv ttype for parts about 8 years ago, and at that time he also had bought an 84 riv ttype for parts too. I believe he still has the engine stuff.

Looking for 84/85 Riviera Turbo engine or turbo setup from exhaust headers and pipes thorough turbo to intake manifold with injectors and MAF

if you are still looking for a riviera turbo set up call me # 417-751-3828 skip i live in MO. thanks

I found a couple of phone numbers late on night for Bob Hebert, Intercooled88s. It was too late to call him and now I can't find those numbers at all.

Can someone more familiar with searching this forum help me find Bob Hebert's phone numbers?

Thanks,

Don

I found a couple of phone numbers late on night for Bob Hebert, Intercooled88s. It was too late to call him and now I can't find those numbers at all.

Can someone more familiar with searching this forum help me find Bob Hebert's phone numbers?

Thanks,

Don
mine is a 79-80
mine is a 79-80 riv. carb.