84-85 full length FRONT SPOILER 203 213 9126 call-text

ttaowner

I have 2 spoilers 1 is a little better than the other. $200 for the rear spoiler picured and $150 for the front spoiler pictured. these were off 1984-85 t types and grand nationals but these will also fit 86-87 turbo cars and regular regals as well.

These are very hard to come by due to low production of the hot air cars and very often missing. grab 1 or them both while you have a chance.

I don't seem to get email notifications on here so just call me or send me a text 203 213 9126 James

I have parted out about 90 regals / t types / grand nationals and turbo t's so I have plenty of other parts as well.

I repeat call or text me 203 213 9126 James

Attachments

• 20161207_152358.jpg
    20161207_152358.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 158
  • 20161207_152424.jpg
    20161207_152424.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 146
  • 20161207_152438.jpg
    20161207_152438.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 146
The spoiler in the front of the pic has been sold . only have the spoiler in rear of the pic left.

Any updates you can give on the shipping of the front spoiler I paid for on 12 December either through this venue or by answing the text messages would be greatly appreciated. Would like to see this deal go through

Bumping this to the top in the hope I receive what I paid for. Any moderator help would be appreciated. Tomorrow will be a month. No response to text messages or calls.

Good luck!

Had to file a PayPal dispute myself to get my money back.

Couple friends got screwed too.

For anyone reading this: NEVER send $ through PayPal via the Friends & Family method unless you 100% know the person. You cannot dispute the transaction, you will be out if something goes wrong. Its not worth the 3%. The seller may have to wait a couple days to retrieve their $ but if that's a real issue, I wouldn't buy from them anyway.
Hope this keeps someone from getting screwed.

Yeah dealing with this guy is like heaven or hell - I went with him for some doors a couple years back based on the glowing feedback fro some on this board . Well needless to say I got no doora , and on top of it I paid him to package the doors he never sent . So just leave it as buyer beware and cover your a$$ if you do

This is not good. I've been waiting over 3 months for door panels. My last transaction went fine. The last text I received from him was a month ago. I think this is plenty of time.
James if you needed more time, I'm fine with that. Just tell me, don't ignore me. Please refund my 283 dollars.

I really hope you guys paid PayPal and none of this Friends/Family bullshit. I always spend extra 3% for protection.

I'm pretty sure He sells lots of Buick stuff on
Connecticut Craigslist with his phone number listed.

I'm pretty sure He sells lots of Buick stuff on
Connecticut Craigslist with his phone number listed.
I have his number. He will not answer texts or phone calls. Says he pays to sell parts on this site. Has over 90 cars to part out. Lots of parts to sell that he just collects on and never delivers. Perhaps he gives the admin a cut of the loot.

No worries. I'll chalk it up to another education fee. I only check this board anymore for parts to buy. Search function sucks. Pages barely load with all the advertisements. There are a few trusted sellers on here and I'll just keep looking for when they post items for sale. Really sad this site has gone down the drain.

I got my money back through PayPal. If few guys here paid via USPS Postal Money orders explore filing a complaint through USPS.