83 t-type tail lights

They aren't 84-87 tail lights, these are 81-83 lights. They are the correct tail lights for a 81-83 ttype with blackout trim.

I thought I had pics of them in an older thread. I'll try to find it. I haven't figured out what I want for them. If they're nice I'd do 100 shipped. If any defects I don't like probably 80 shipped. I know they were good enough for me to hang on in case I wanted to put them on my car. I'll get a pic coming in a little bit

The reverse light needs to be replaced on one, the other one has a light scratch or a cracked, I can't tell. I couldn't get good pics of them. THey are dirty but I'm sure they'll clean up good

Attachments

• SANY1876.jpg
    SANY1876.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 139
  • SANY1879.jpg
    SANY1879.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 138
  • SANY1880.jpg
    SANY1880.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 141
I have a few other things for sale also-stock gn sway bar painted and ready to install, monroe shocks, hvac head unit, drivers front wood grain door escuchen, an 83 hobbs switch, and maybe a few other things. Make offers

I have found a good reverse light to replace the cracked one. I will post new pics when finished.

Mines a limited so the trim is shiny. I don't Jesse.

so is mine a limited too? seems like most of the 83s had chrome trim. Very few ive seen have a blackout trim on them unless whoever owns them puts it on thier vehicle, like I plan to.

The black TL bezels were part of the Sport Coupe/ T Type Y44 Decor Package - sort of a predecesor to the WH1 Designer series.