83 t-type (gn clone), factory sunroof for sale in allentown, pa $1200

TheWraith

83 buick regal t-type - grand national clone - 3.8 turbo

I'd do $1200 to get it out of here. not really negotiable. I had it running and driving a week or so again. runs excellent, minus the smoke-show. trans seems to shift fine, etc. I picked it up about a year ago, and have barely touched it.

you can do a head gasket, paint, and a few little things and have a really nice driver, or tear the engine out and go insane. the body is very clean though.

83 buick regal t-type - grand national clone - 3.8 turbo

I'd do $1200 to get it out of here. not really negotiable. I had it running and driving a week or so again. runs excellent, minus the smoke-show. trans seems to shift fine, etc. I picked it up about a year ago, and have barely touched it.

you can do a head gasket, paint, and a few little things and have a really nice driver, or tear the engine out and go insane. the body is very clean though.

PM sent,

i still have this car for sale. for whatever reason i was not getting notifications of PM's or new posts, even though i was set to. terribly sorry to those people who did express interest.

So if you are interested, email me directly at thewraith@techcessive.com to ensure that i get it.

I will go $1000 to get rid of it exactly as is. here's the info on it:

1983 buick t-type - 95k original miles, good condition, good title, no rust, paint is worn and rough, but the body is rust free and has dents or anything major. it has a working power moonroof. the engine has a blown head gasket, but i was told it was a fresh motor when i got the car.

it's a hot air quadrajet turbo car and all the original stuff is there. Someone did a lot to make it look like a grand national including switching rims, badging and getting rid of a lot of the factory chrome. 90% of the original (and some additional) stuff is in the trunk though that was removed including chrome trim and 3 original factory rims (look like the wheels off the general lee).

pics at Index of /ttype

I had it running last (with a new battery) in october. The passenger window motor was shot, so i did most of the work to change that, but never finished the job either. currently the window is braced up with some wood shims. If you want me to finish that, the price of the car is going to have to be higher than $1000 because my time spent needs to be worth something.

Thanks,
Alex