83 Regal with Stage 2 (trade)

Tim Barnum

I have a 83 regal with a stage 2 motor and a 400 trans. The car is built for the track only. It has Lexan glass and a cage. The motor has stage 2 alum. heads, eagle 3.4 crank, 6.5 rods, J+E pistons, 230 solid lift roller cam and much more. The block is a on center 153. The turbo is a GTQ-76 with a Power stroke intercooler. The car has a switch pitch 400 trans and a stock 400 trans thats in the car now with a 4000 stall. The switch pitch trans was built but wouldn't switch to the higher stall. $10,000 obo. I will consider trades for a nice 86 or 87 GN or T-Type. Yes it looks like a 87 GN. If you have any questions give me a call (405)417-6662. Thanks Tim

I would like pics also and how about more info. Rear? Any track times? Wheels/tires? Suspension?

I have an 87 gnx clone. Nice clean solid body. Fully optioned. May be interested in trade. Car is in my sig. Lemme know!!

I would like pics also and how about more info. Rear? Any track times? Wheels/tires? Suspension?
My motor was in my mechanics 3400 lb Buick and ran 145 mph twice in the 1/4.:biggrin:. Stock suspension, centerline wheels, new 165x15 fronts and M/T drags in the rear.

I have a person that is supposed to come down this Saturday and pay cash for the car. If it falls threw I'll consider trades. Thanks for your interest. I'll let you know. Tim