83 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser Wagon

GNbooster87................ awesome Hybrid. But I just HAVE to ask..............

ALL that work............. and you didnt take a few extra hours and clean up the engine bay??????????????

Sorry, I just dont understand.........................:confused:

Not trying to be negative, just want to know why!

:redface: i know i was in a hurry to put the engine in lol!

update 3-17-09

well ive been neglecting the car for a while and decided to spoil it with a GN center console, thanks brent (underboost)

Attachments

• 1237315423391.jpg
    1237315423391.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 580
Any Updates?

What's with the mopar sticker on the glovebox?!?

As for me, I got mine on the road finally, got plates and stickers on it, and am taking it to Maaco tomorrow. I'm really excited, I think I'm gonna treat myself to a new digital camera just so I can take some nice pictures of it.

I got a fibreglass front bumper for it and moved the battery to the trunk.

I also have a 7.5" 373 posi rear that I can't wait to swap in. I also just got a pair of 15x8 Pro-Stars that I"m gonna put some ET Streets on.

Pic's coming soon... I'm gonna paint the grille/bezels/trim black.

Any of you wagon guys happen to have 1 good rear glass hinge without the air deflector mount? Mines stripped on the passenger side were the bolt goes through the glass. I have a want add up on the Gbodyforum but it seems to be a pretty hard part to get as most came with the deflector.
I really like your wagon by the way with the regal front clip, someday I would like to do it to my car. I just dropped the motor and trans in it, right now I'll settle on getting it running soon :smile:

That stinks about the hinge... I almost stripped mine when I was adjusting the glass to close properly, thank god I didn't. When I bought the car it came with an extra back window, but I already sold it a while ago. Sorry man

Havent really looked into it real good yet, too busy trying to get it running right now. Any idea if a Heli coil will work in the hinge?

Havent really looked into it real good yet, too busy trying to get it running right now. Any idea if a Heli coil will work in the hinge?
Hey What town are you from? I know you bought Jim's wagon....I drive by his house alot...

I'm from Springfield Delco...We should meet up at a show/cruise night sometime

I'm in Aston. I'll be at Thomas Chevy in Media on May 1st for there cruise night 6pm-9pm in the GN though, dont think I'll have the Malibu ready by then, even if I get it running by then it needs a major clean up / detailing after sitting for all that time.

Heres some pictures. I had Maaco in Aston paint it for $400...it's definatley a 10 footer....I did the bodywork and it shows...but it's presentable for it's purpose as a drag car...and will be attending local shows...

I still have some trim to put back on, and a few other little things to do. I just got new weatherstripping from JC whitney for it and it's AWESOME.

I really don't want to put a chevy in my buick....maybe you'd wanna trade roller for roller? Obviously neither of us has seen each other's car in person but just throwing it out there.

OK pictures were too big to upload...i'll figure it out tomorrow.

Real easy way to shrink images. Open the pic in microsoft paint, click on image, then stretch/skew. Change both numbers (50 usually works for me) and resave.

I'm almost ready to fire it up. Its far from a roller, a month ago I might have thought about it. U wanna trade the front doors foward? -Ed

Good call with resizing the pictures.

Yes I got to PSU brandywine....did you see my car there when it was there for like 2 hours all semester? haha

PS - no, the Metro isn't mine! (but it would be a cool hybrid)

Attachments

• 100_0028f.jpg
    100_0028f.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 879
  • 100_0029f.jpg
    100_0029f.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 756
I really like the clear turn signal's... I taught I saw the car there while I was there for a fire call. I run with one of the local companies.

photoshoot.

new headliner.
dads torq thrusts.
most of the trim back on.

tint soon.

Attachments

• 100_0055.jpg
    100_0055.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 728
  • 100_0042.jpg
    100_0042.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 784