82 Regal GS350 Prototype

MORE INFO:

1982 Regal Body (87 Front and Rear clips, TR hood, GN wheels, complete 86 interior) with a 350 correctly installed - Car Show Ready - Trophy Winner. Please look at all the pics.

88K on the car 66K on the 1973 Buick Wildcat GS350 engine transplanted into it...

If you blow up the picture with the Show Card under the hood you can read all that's been done to it and imagine the money spent. Car runs great, sounds great and is Beautiful!

Car will come with the cover pictured and a new AC condenser unit (G-Body parts - uninstalled) and new Black TR body side mouldings (also uninstalled - I thought after looking at some of the pictures it was 'too big' from the side and liked the way the mouldings 'separate' top and bottom- but never hung them on the car)

Picture on photobucket HERE.

Looking for 9000.00(with 16K in the car and parts)

843-442-9755 with questions. No Trades Please...

Nice car. That used to be my good friend Rick's car. Hey what kind of motorcycle is in your garage next to the car? Looks like a Kawasaki 750 Turbo?

I think it's the 84 CB700SC Nighthawk, but it could be the 84 VF1000F Interceptor or the 81 XS1100 Midnight Special...
I'm sure it's not the 98 ST1100A ...

You get the idea...need to thin the herd...

Too much stuff under my house (the wife says :D )

I keep telling her "I'm trying to sell stuff" !!

Reduced for quick sale...:D :biggrin:

8K - and it still comes with everything.

Drove it last weekend to the AF base to get groceries - 44 more miles on it.

Last lead didn't work out!

Still for sale. 8K with the extras...

Drove it yesterday and it's still nice...:biggrin:

Turbo Hydra-Matic 350 transmission
Posi-Traction rear differential

Attachments

• 12 Mar 08 118.jpg
    12 Mar 08 118.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 638
Interesting car. Good luck with your sale.

Great Job on the car man! Love the color and all. Engine looks factory and so does everything. Very impressed, now if you would trade for a 95 Trans Am LT1/6Speed we might be in business.;)