81-87 Regal TTop Chrome B Pillar Mldg RH

TURBO6DAVE

Buicks Buicks Buicks
Looking for a RH Passenger Side B Pillar (before the quarter window glass) Chrome Moulding from any 1981 - 1987 Regal (or Cutlass) with TTops Only (meaning no vinyl top too). This is the rear side chrome drip rail moulding that the weatherstirp channel sits on top of. It doesn't have to be perfect as I'm re-finishing it. Please Note: There are differences between them! TTops, Vinyl Top and Hardtop models differ not to mention the different widths between the GM Models! G Body Parts has been a Big Help but the ones I'm getting from them are not matching the opposite side I have which is NOS. I assumed ALL TTop models from ALL GM Makes were the same between 1978-1988.... Not the case! In case you are wondering, this is for an 82 Turbo GN and yes, I thought I had a new one somewhere and tossed the old one out....Ouch, Lesson Learned! Let me know if you can help! Thanks, Dave A

Picture of the Molding to help ID the part I need

This is the part I'm looking for - RH Passenger Side. If you have a molding that matches this - Please let me know. Doesn't have to be perfect either!
Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• RH B Pillar Mldg.jpg
    RH B Pillar Mldg.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 53