'81-'87 Regal Doors and Aluminum bumper supports

Justa6

Meh.....
The doors: Rot/Rust free (very light surface rust, shown in pics), Full power (windows, mirrors, locks). Off of a limited as you can see. Little bit of body work and they'd be ready for a GN. Glass is missing (was broken when purchased) and wire harness is cut (again, like that when purchased). I swore I'd never let these go (like hens teeth in the northeast), but life happens and they need to go. I'd like to get $250 each, or $500 for the pair. I'm open reasonable offers. NO SHIPPING, LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY!

Bumper supports: Front and rear aluminum bumper supports. Front is in excellent shape, with only light surface corrosion. The rear is a little worse as you can see in the close up pic. The rest of it is in better shape. I'd like $75 for the front, $50 for the rear, or $100 for the pair PLUS shipping.

Parts are located in Hamburg, PA (19526). Please let me know via email, derthdeboblo@gmail.com (preferred, not on here a lot anymore)

door1.JPGdoor2.JPGdoor4.JPGdoor5.JPGdoor6.JPGdoor3.JPGsupport1.JPGsupport5.JPGsupport6.JPG

Attachments

• support3.JPG
    support3.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 69
OK, the supports are now gone. Please, if you're in the se Pennsylvania region and need doors, hit me up. Offers are accepted

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta