79 Cutlass 3.8 4 speed...Cool

Definitely rare.

Wonder if because it's a Calais if that's why it has the turn indicators both in the bumper and next to the head lamps? (never saw them in the bumper on a 1979 Olds Cutlass before)

thats FN Beautiful:eek:, too bad I cant drive stick.:(

OOO a slapshift buick would be bomb.

Cutlass

My dad bought one Brand new in 1979 it was the Cream color like that one but it had the 260 olds V 8 motor in it. His was a Cutlass Supreme. I bought White/Bluetop 1980 Olds Cutlass Brougham had Dark blue interior cordoroy pillow seats. I really miss that car .. Oh what memories............

Definitely rare.

Wonder if because it's a Calais if that's why it has the turn indicators both in the bumper and next to the head lamps? (never saw them in the bumper on a 1979 Olds Cutlass before)
Yeah, it's a Calais. You could see the script on the fancy door panels. Neat car for sure!

I used to hang with a friend who had a '80 442 "bustleback" with the 260/5 speed combo.
Black and Gold with the square hole mags that Olds used back then.

Oh, that's just Awesome!!!!!!!!!:D

I had a Regal that color all over, it really looks better with the brown over two-toned! I couldn't live with mine and repainted it '82 Marigold.

I think I remember that front bumper on 4-drs and wagons. But you're right, I don't recall seeing it on 2-drs. Did the 79 Calais have the aluminum hood and trunklid too? My 80 did.

wow...4 speed with ac!!! anyone remember the "souther gold" edition cutlass supreme?

Definitely rare.

No, the bumper has been replaced. You would never see both types of turn signals on a vehicle.