'71 Estate Wagon Needs a Savior in AZ!

PigGuy

There's a '71 Buick Estate Wagon, original 55,000mi 455 with TH-400 blew up on the way home from SO CAL. Rust free!. I can get you the keys and title. It's a friend's who bought it and tried to bring it home, the engine overheated when the T-stat froze.

It's sitting for $5/day and has been there since this Monday.

We love wagons, I'll have to talk to you before I can consider anything.
It is free, if anyone can help, call me 440-227-2251 EST
I'm in NE Ohio, I'm a starving college student, but either of us would try our hardest to buy it from you someday in the future if you decide to sell it.

Please, puppies and kittens can be replaced, hill-billies have made these nearly extinct over 20 years of demo derbies. Please, hurry, I don't want anything to happen to it.

You should also post this on V8buick.com. But then, free wouldn't be cheap enough in their warped minds (this former owner of a '67 GS340 California speaks from experience.)

Morgan
'87 GN (10.84 @ 126)
'04 GTO
formerly Buicksx2 until my user name/password fubar'd and I had to reregister...:mad:

I don't have any photos. The interior was good from what I was told, other than the Driver's seat, which needed reupholstered. I think it may have needed a paint job. It's near the Phoenix Airport.

Len,

What about enlisting Nick Micale's help to shoot some photos? My next trip out to PHX/Scottssdale isn't until the 13th of April....

Morgan

im going down with the trailer next weekend. i could get the car and put it at my mother-in-laws. i need to bring jans car back for a trans and bring it back down the next weekend. so i could bring it back when i drop jans car off. let me know if this works for you guy's----len

Originally posted by PigGuy
There's a '71 Buick Estate Wagon, original 55,000mi 455 with TH-400 blew up on the way home from SO CAL. Rust free!. I can get you the keys and title. It's a friend's who bought it and tried to bring it home, the engine overheated when the T-stat froze.

It's sitting for $5/day and has been there since this Monday.

We love wagons, I'll have to talk to you before I can consider anything.
It is free, if anyone can help, call me 440-227-2251 EST
I'm in NE Ohio, I'm a starving college student, but either of us would try our hardest to buy it from you someday in the future if you decide to sell it.

Please, puppies and kittens can be replaced, hill-billies have made these nearly extinct over 20 years of demo derbies. Please, hurry, I don't want anything to happen to it.
i left you voice mail---Len

I'm a friend of PigGuy's, also in NE Ohio.
If we had the time, we'd both jump in the car right now and go to AZ, but college demands that we not miss a week or more of classes :(
Should you decide not to keep the car it would be a good excuse for us to take a road trip in June, when school's out :) We just can't let it sit in the parking lot so we'll have to pay $300 in parking fees. What a crock.
BTW, the car still runs, but it knocks and apparantly a head is warped.
I have a Buick 455 that might do the trick sitting in the barn... not to mention I need rust-free body panels for my '71 Cutlass conv.!!!
Chris

Originally posted by Oldsguy
I'm a friend of PigGuy's, also in NE Ohio.
If we had the time, we'd both jump in the car right now and go to AZ, but college demands that we not miss a week or more of classes :(
Should you decide not to keep the car it would be a good excuse for us to take a road trip in June, when school's out :) We just can't let it sit in the parking lot so we'll have to pay $300 in parking fees. What a crock.
BTW, the car still runs, but it knocks and apparantly a head is warped.
I have a Buick 455 that might do the trick sitting in the barn... not to mention I need rust-free body panels for my '71 Cutlass conv.!!!
Chris
i'll be coming back from phoenix with the trailer empty so i can bring the car back to my shop and store it till you guys come back for it. this is the busy time of year for me. so i cant say i would have it fixed by then. but if you want to plan on towing it back. i would not charge you guys for bring it here to las vegas and store it till then. let me know---Len

Originally posted by LV GN
i'll be coming back from phoenix with the trailer empty........................---Len

I thought you were bringing back a GN for a tranny rebuld?

Originally posted by Nick Micale
I thought you were bringing back a GN for a tranny rebuld?
nick---i mean the next weekend after i drop jans car back off.