70 mm turbo, headers, wastegates, ESP front mount, downpipe, A1000 fuel pump

rwrows

my car went 130mph in the 1/4 with these. I'm copying and pasting my builder's post from the other board.

I need to get rid of this stuff.

turbo is a 70mm on center (4" inlet polished compressor housing) , the oncenter refers to exhaust housing which is 4 bolt square exhaust inlet with 4 bolt round exhaust) has a deltagate mount welded on exhaust housing
(has a 3-4bolt adapter to use with 3 bolt headers) -- $500 shipped

intercooler is an ESP front mount with 2 1/2 pipes (uses your exiting up pipe)
(a writeup with a pic and performance specs on this can be found on the bob dick intercooler tests at Vortex Buicks) --- $300 shipped

turbonetic deltagates are for parts (i tested and they dont function correctly) $150 shipped
headers are hooker super comp mild steel 3 bolt and complete (has a deltagate mount on crossover pipe) $300 shipped

mild steel oncenter 3" downpipe that worked with the headers and the oncenter turbo $200 shipped

brand new A1000 fuel pump -- $350 shipped

unknown throttlebody (70 mm?) -- make offer

the turbo/headers/downpipe setup went 130mph on my stage motor setup

ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED. If any of my prices are way off please let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1344.JPG
    IMG_1344.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 236
  • IMG_1345.JPG
    IMG_1345.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 236
  • IMG_1346.JPG
    IMG_1346.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 260
  • IMG_1347.JPG
    IMG_1347.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_1348.JPG
    IMG_1348.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1349.JPG
    IMG_1349.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1350.JPG
    IMG_1350.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 214
  • IMG_1351.JPG
    IMG_1351.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 236
my car went 130mph in the 1/4 with these. I'm copying and pasting my builder's post from the other board.

turbo is a 70mm on center (4" inlet polished compressor housing) , the oncenter refers to exhaust housing which is 4 bolt square exhaust inlet with 4 bolt round exhaust) has a deltagate mount welded on exhaust housing

(a writeup with a pic and performance specs on this can be found on the bob dick intercooler tests at Vortex Buicks) --- $300 shipped

turbonetic deltagates are for parts (i tested and they dont function correctly) $150 shipped
headers are hooker super comp mild steel 3 bolt and complete (has a deltagate mount on crossover pipe) $300 shipped

mild steel oncenter 3" downpipe that worked with the headers and the oncenter turbo $200 shipped

ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED. If any of my prices are way off please let me know. Thanks!
I will take the intercooler. PM me how to pay.

rwrows said:

Interested in the throttle body. Please call me at 260-726-5214. Thanks, Howard.

Sorry, i hit send by accident! Call me at 260-726-5214 so we can discuss price,etc. Howard

pm sent. it's a 70 mm Kenne Bell, polished, see pics, no brackets or sensors. I also have the plenum and possibly a power plate but I need to check. $250 shipped for the throttlebody

price drops:

turbo -- $450 shipped
headers -- $250 shipped
fuel pump -- $240 shipped ($334 new at summit)

Your car is orgasmic. I've always wanted a limited turbo like that. SHould have cloned the limited I had like that.

nice taking a higher offer after telling me yes

I apologized and gave you a full refund. I need this stuff out of the garage immediately so I reluctantly accepted more than one offer hoping to have a quick sale. So I had two payments of $210 and $250. Sorry but I had to go with the $250. It was my full asking price plus paypal fees. I should have made that clear when I accepted your offer and for that I am sorry. I've just had a bunch of guys say will you accept xxx and then when it comes time to pay they are mia. I hope you can understand. Peace.

I do but you tell me ok I'll send you the tracking number once its in the mail at 4 am then at 9am tell me its sold to someone else....you should sell it to the first one who sent you the money....if that was before me then you would have known before you pm'ed me at 4 am not 5 hours later at 9 am...just going off the timestamps for the PM's

Wah.

You got stingy and lost the deal as a result. If we had a contract I would have happily taken care of you. The other guy PMed me 'I'll take it' and that was around the same time you sent me the money. I admit that I screwed up by not letting you know this upfront. But no one wants to hear your mouth on here crying about it. I don't do this for a living; I am just trying to empty my garage and get whatever I can for my parts. Let's not beat a dead horse to death here. We can both learn from this. My mistake was telling two guys yes. Unfortunately I have to tell one of them no. Since you made a low offer that means you were willing to walk away from the deal, so I chose to sell to the other guy.

WAH?? What the hell is that about?? Im just wondering why a person would do what you did.
How am I stingy? You said PM offers in this post...I pm'ed you an offer on Tuesday and you took it by saying yes on Thursday afternoon and sending me your paypal address..I payed last night(Thursday) when I got home from work the same day you told me yes.I guess because I didnt reply fast enough for you to say "I'LL TAKE IT" you end up selling it to someone else even though i paypaled you the money like I said I would in the first PM...isnt that saying I'll take it???

I didnt make the low offer I made the accepted offer....then you took a higher offer 9 hours after you tell me you will send me a tracking number when its mailed????

not cool but whatever you think its your sale...people just dont hold to their word anymore

WAH?? What the hell is that about?? Im just wondering why a person would do what you did.
How am I stingy? You said PM offers in this post...I pm'ed you an offer on Tuesday and you took it by saying yes on Thursday afternoon and sending me your paypal address..I payed last night(Thursday) when I got home from work the same day you told me yes.I guess because I didnt reply fast enough for you to say "I'LL TAKE IT" you end up selling it to someone else even though i paypaled you the money like I said I would in the first PM...isnt that saying I'll take it???

I didnt make the low offer I made the accepted offer....then you took a higher offer 9 hours after you tell me you will send me a tracking number when its mailed????

not cool but whatever you think its your sale...people just dont hold to their word anymore

Pm sent