70 gsx 19k original miles

cory ray

This is a rare opportunity to own an all original 1970 Buick Stage 1 GSX with 19,609 original miles - this car is all original and has not been reconditioned in anyway - it is a true survivor. Which maybe one of the lowest mile GSX's in existance. It is a one owner car that has been well maintained and never driven in bad weather - stored inside from new. The car still wears it's original paint. The inside of this car is new. It is equipped with Stage 1 high performance 455 cubic inch, 360 hp motor with GSX option A9. Automatic 400 transmission, power disc brakes, power steering, AM/FM radio, rally-ride control package, rear window defroster, super wide ovals. The car is yellow with black stripes and black interior. For more information call Ray at 330.770.7833. Serious inquiries only - will be shown by appointment only. Asking $150,000 - although will consider other serious offers. Will be attaching some pictures to view, but please keep in mind that I am not a professional photographer! Thanks Ray

100_0621.jpg

100_0624.jpg

100_0620.jpg

100_0619.jpg

100_0618.jpg

100_0622.jpg

70 gsx

This is a well documented car that will include the original bill of sale and window sticker!

100_0625.jpg

100_0626.jpg

100_0627.jpg

100_0623.jpg

100_0622.jpg

100_0613.jpg

100_0612.jpg

100_0611.jpg

100_0609.jpg

100_0608.jpg

Beautiful car stick to your guns on the price! they're only original ONCE. someone out there will want what appears to be the nicest all original GSX on the planet.

Nice car but good luck with that price around here. You need to go where the rich boys play, Barrett Jackson or Mecum auctions. Probably should get matching tires for the front.

What is the story on the car? Original owner?

70 gsx

Nice car but good luck with that price around here. You need to go where the rich boys play, Barrett Jackson or Mecum auctions. Probably should get matching tires for the front.

What is the story on the car? Original owner?

The original owner had passed away and the wife had finally decided to sell the car. This was Bill's pride and joy, God Bless Bill and his family!!!

Same thing I'm wondering....with the current economical condition I wouldn't think any high dollar cars were quickly selling for much regardless of the condition.

First off this car is one of the (if not the) lowest mileage Stage 1 GSX's in existence. Second, prime real estate is always worth good money in good times or bad. A few years ago a car like this could've fetched over $200k IMO. Not sure of the exact details nor would I divulge them if I did, but obviously he got a price that made every one happy. Not difficult to do the math and connect the dots. I will say this, there was more than one potential buyer. I've seen this car first hand and it is impressive to say the least.

Sale

This car was amazing "TurboBuick". Ray told me all about it. He is working on my 86T ,great guy. You are right had offers very quickly on this one.

First off this car is one of the (if not the) lowest mileage Stage 1 GSX's in existence. Second, prime real estate is always worth good money in good times or bad. A few years ago a car like this could've fetched over $200k IMO. Not sure of the exact details nor would I divulge them if I did, but obviously he got a price that made every one happy. Not difficult to do the math and connect the dots. I will say this, there was more than one potential buyer. I've seen this car first hand and it is impressive to say the least.

Amen Chris and like I said above they're only original once, you cant restore originality. the car was WELL worth the asking price.

Working at a shop that works on and deals with GS/GSX, and Buicks in general, I felt the price was in line. I just can't believe what these cars are going for. I remember looking in a 1992 National Dragster when I was 11 dreaming of one of these. Nowhere near this $ amount! This was the car that made me a car guy. I would rather have original than restored! I have touched up a GSX that was restored and went for more, and it wasn't this impressive to me!