6x9 install question

cwelk87gn

XCELR8S
Ok I perfomed a long search here on how to install 6x9's in the rear deck and ended up buying the litlle coat hanger lookin' deals from Crutchfield. How in the hell are these things supposed to work? Naturally they didn't come with any instructions, so my question is this, do you have to use the old 4x10 mounting plate in conjuction with these brackets or am I missing something? Also, if anyone has pics of theirs that would be very helpful. :confused:

i went to car toys and bought to plastic adapters that came with 2 wire hangers all for about 30 bucks, i saw what you got from crutch and i have no clue how those go on. the setup i bought went on great of course no instructions so i put them on the best and only way they would fit. if yougo out and buy the adapters and need help let me know and i will walk you through it.

call crutchfield- great people to deal with, im sure the instructions werent shipped- they usualy have idiot proof instructions down to the last screw and every tool you need listed- call their tech support they will walk you through it.