69 camaro 4 sale

87gnfan

doing this for a friend.69 camaro with a big motor,runs fast.email me if you want some pics,i will post a bunch of pics if someone would tell me how to post them.if you wanna talk to the owner of the car call mike morlen @ 620-624-7169.i believe he wants 20,000 for the car.....thx

For sale 69 camaro. HBC 475" Big Block chevy. dynoed at 700 horsepower. 400 trans w/tci probrake and reverse valvebody, trans specialities converter. 9"ford rearend w/ 31 spline axles and 3:91 gears w/positrac. caltrac suspension on the rear. motor, trans, rearend and suspension been in car for less than a year and only have 150 miles on them. can drive car all day on the street and temp is only 170 to 180 degrees. interior in the car is all intact, has roll bar put in but nicely done. car could be made a daily driver again very easy. the car is all steel except hood and i have original cowl hood. body is very good w/ no rust. never had quarters, floor, or any trunk pans put in. paint is ok, painter didnot take time to block car out and do a real nice job but very presentable. very fast street car. I am selling to find my wife a gn, she wants something she can race at the track and this car is just to much. please call w/ any questions.for pics pm me or call mike @620-624-7200 or 620-624-7169

pics

ive sent pics to those who have asked,could someone tell me how to post them on this page,it would be greatly appreciated.....thx again

I believe you will need a photo host such as Photobucket or other (sign up required but free). Upload your pictures to that site, and then provide the direct links to those pictures in your posts here.
It easy once you try it. If you need more help on this matter, ask.

sorry all but i gave the wrong phone # his home phone is 620-624-6169
and his cell # is 620-629-0242