66 chevy ii wagon

ssleeper94

will it run?
I'm about to take the motor out of my T and put it into a 66 chevy ii wagon, I searched and came up it can be done, just want a little input onto what I'd have to do to make it fit?

I'd imagine you'd need to make sure the oil pan clears as well as exhaust. Next thing would be 200R4 crosmember and finally driveshaft lenght. Radiator and intercooler should not be a big issue. Just my thoughts... Nice choice BTW. What is the curb weight on that gem?

I would think that your biggest obsticles would be the downpipe to shocktower clearance and the oil pan to steering linkage clearance. If you have it in your budget for one of the aftermarket bolt on front ends set ups that do away with the shocktowers and convert the car to R&P steering you would be way ahead of the game and it would be much easier but I am sure it can be done with the stock set up.

67 nova wagon in making

i have 67 nova wagon that i set a grand national motor in with the stock frame it has all the ccp arms coil overs.but i made my own mounts trans mount with stock right header and the aftermarket left side header from atr oil pan clears very good and set like it belongs.it has 2004r in it but still aint build my down pipe yet because i dont no how far im going to go on it like turbo size and intercooler well i will have pic soon.but rite now im buildin my 67 nova car with ls2 in it.when im done with that car in a month or so.then i will get back to the wagon.:cool: