6262 Ball Bearing Turbo, Precision Intercooler, Stainless DP with Turbonetics external wastegate

jsracing20

Turbonetics 6262 Ball Bearing Turbo. Turbo used with turbo saver and has less than 500 miles on it. $1200

Precision Stock Location Intercooler. Perfect condition, has less than 500 miles on it. $850

3" stainless down pipe with Turbonetics evolution external waste gate. Has less than 500 miles on it. $475

All parts were installed by Richard Clark and has only been street driven. Selling to upgrade turbo and go front mount.

Attachments

• Buick 2.jpg
    Buick 2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Buick 1.jpg
    Buick 1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Buick 6.jpg
    Buick 6.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Buick 3.jpg
    Buick 3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Buick 4.jpg
    Buick 4.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Buick 5.jpg
    Buick 5.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 169
Hi there I'm interested,is the Percision Intercooler still available? What does it come with?How much to ship to 91501?

Hi there I'm interested,is the Percision Intercooler still available? What does it come with?How much to ship to 91501?
Hey, the intercooler is available, it comes with the up pipe, shroud, clamps, and the plates that cover up the sway bar access holes, everything that came with it new. The UPS shipping quote is $55.

Hey, the intercooler is available, it comes with the up pipe, shroud, clamps, and the plates that cover up the sway bar access holes, everything that came with it new. The UPS shipping quote is $55.
Ok Thank You for getting back to me. I'm gonna try to get the money together could you give me a couple of days ? So it's 850 plus 55 for shipping for a total of 905$.

Ok Thank You for getting back to me. I'm gonna try to get the money together could you give me a couple of days ? So it's 850 plus 55 for shipping for a total of 905$.

You can get a new one for about that price. Just missed 10% off sale from fullthrottle. I'm sure if you called them or wait around for another sale you might get lucky.