60 ft. time ?

turbo todd

Yeah its a BUICK!!
I have a peg leg. Haven't been to the track yet, but plan to go soon. I have ajustable upper control arms, boxed lowers, and air bags. Also bfg dr. 275/60/15. Lets say the track is in ok shape. what can be a realistic time, or am I wasting my time and need to go ahead and get the posi?
Thanks in advance.

A posi unit will be best now but it's allways fun to see a before and after comparision.

Just my .02

Don't worry about getting a posi unit just yet. My buddy has a WE4 that is bone stock with a peg leg and his went 13.09 last year with a pretty respectable 60' time (can't remember what is was for the life of me).

If you get to the point where it becomes a hinderance, then I'd say spend that money for an Eaton or Powertrax unit.

I have gone a best 60 foot of 1.92 or so with my peg leg and 275/50/15 BFG drag radials. I think I had about 17-18 pounds of air in them. I also had about 30 pounds in the right rear air bag. I trapped right around 110 and ran a best ET of 12.67 on this run. I know that many guys have run better then this 60 foot time with a peg leg.

http://87buickgrandnational.homestead.com/adamsgn.html

Nice car Adam! It sure runs good for stock parts and a peg leg. Keep up the good work!!! :D