6.40 @ 109 1/8 mile

Rose

Formerly t'squick6
Just got back from the track today and i have to say i'm a VERY happy guy. The car ran its best et, 60, and mph. 6.40@109 1.46 60ft 28lbs. This was done on 93/meth. I believe its got some more in it!

Big thanks to pat (slogn) and clint (sydwyndr) for helping me to get to this point. I owe you guys some dinner!!!

Last edited:
Just got back from the track today and i have to say i'm a VERY happy guy. The car ran its best et, 60, and mph. 6.40@109 1.46 60ft 28lbs. This was done on 93/meth. I believe its got some more in it!

Big thanks to pat (slogn) and clint (sydwyndr) for helping me to get to this point. I owe you guys some dinner!!!
Oh its got more in it.... hey JD, yet ANOTHER 9 second NC heavy street car with no cage and a Janis 200;). Better bring your A game JD... He normally brings his F game

Man you got 2 good ones Pat and Clint helping you for sure , good news on the great run you made . Hope to have mine ready soon as my health is playing tricks with me lately .

Oh its got more in it.... hey JD, yet ANOTHER 9 second NC heavy street car with no cage and a Janis 200;). Better bring your A game JD... He normally brings his F game

I'll be READY!!!!! you can count on IT!!!!!

;);););)

very nice pass , but calcs say that 6.40 1/8 is a 10.05 1/4 .. not a 9

this chart is very accurate
eight_to_quarter_mile_conversion jpg.jpg

read disclaimer at top of table , they used a different multiplier than NHRA standard which drops the 1/4 et
based on that chart Kim my 6.19 was good for just under a 9.67

Yep Your chart looks more realistic with your numbers

It's a 9sec 1/4 with that mph. Where are you guys racing in NC? I was going to ride down to Mooresville yesterday but got side tracked is Greensville.

very nice pass , but calcs say that 6.40 1/8 is a 10.05 1/4 .. not a 9

I agree that its a low 10. The goals with the car are a low .30 high 20. which will definitely be the 9 i'm after. It was a great start towards my goal yesterday though.

Pacecarta: could you send me a link to that chart

Man you got 2 good ones Pat and Clint helping you for sure , good news on the great run you made . Hope to have mine ready soon as my health is playing tricks with me lately .

When you are feeling up to it let us know.. Pat and I will be glad to help you if you need it