5 Turbo Regals in Tallahassee, FL

Matt Golden

I listed them as parting out. I am. They are all parts cars as far as I'm concerned. I have some clean driver's and have no intention of fixing these.
If you're looking for a project...here they are.

84 T-Type Silver astroroof car(now primer), burg interior.
84 T-Type Blue/blue. Aftermarket sunroof. Benchseat car.
86T-Type White WO2 trim, burg interior. T-Tops
86 GN roller
87 Turbo T. Blue/blue, chrome pkg, vinyl, and T-Tops. Twilight sentinel, power options, manual driver's seat, just an oddball.

These cars are pretty well picked over with the exception of the factory silver 84. It's complete minus the header panel and rear and does have a title. The other 84 and the white 86 T-Type's both have title's as well. The other two can be titled. VIN's are clear and I can do this through a local tow yard(put lean on them and send through auction. Takes 30days and you have a clear FL title. Not salvage.)
IF you have any interest, please let me know on here or call. They will be crushed it they are not sold or parted in the coming 2-3 weeks. We already had to crush another 84 T-Type last week and it sucks, but I have no where to put them. I'm losing all of my space for the junk cars. Thanks

(850)-575-7730

I should mention that prices buying them complete are extremely negotiable, but please don't offer me less than crush weight. I can get more than that through pick n pull as I am listed as a vendor with them.

Yes I do have wheel well moldings. Pretty certain I can piece together a set of all 4 with no damage whatsoever. Between all the ones on these cars, probably 2 sets in perfect shape.
They will be faded a bit as they are all original.
PM me or call me at 850-320-2940 and we'll work somethin out.

Thanks for the response guys.
LBNJWE4- You have a PM. Send me your email and I'll get you some pics of the 87.

Parts Needed:
* Two black wheel well mouldings (REAR) No dings / dents / bends!!
* Grey shifter handle - (Not broken or cracked / Good working order)

Send me a PM with price (shipping encluded please)

Scot W.

How much for the 86 GN roller, if the sale falls thru? How much for the 86 Tas well? Do you want us to make ofers or do have a set price in your mind?

Thanks, Scott

Sorry, no gray handle. I have black though.

Irv, feel free to make an offer. Don't hold back. They gotta go.

Sorry, no gray handle. I have black though.

Irv, feel free to make an offer. Don't hold back. They gotta go.
Do you have Rear wheel well mouldings in good shape?

Black shifter handle T handle? If it's a factory Buick TR handle in great shape I guess I could paint it.

Please PM me the price shipped for this stuff.

Thank you!
Scot W.

I wouldn't paint a shift handle, but that is entirely up to you. I'd rather sell you a burg one I have than the black if you're going to paint one.

I wouldn't paint a shift handle, but that is entirely up to you. I'd rather sell you a burg one I have than the black if you're going to paint one.
Okay, The black one should look good too!

Can I have a price on the two rear wheel well mouldings and the shifter handle?

Scot W.

G-Force, you've got a PM bud. Headin to the shop here in a few and I'll check em out for you guys. Right rear is probably going to be a problem.