5" back space wheels

stickyricky

whats up guys recently purchased some centerlines that are 10" wide 8" wide and 4" wide, 4" wides fit just fine for the front but as for my 10" and 8" they are not fitting whatsoever, bought some 1" spacers and 3 1/4" long arp studs they are all 5" backspace, anyone got 5" bs wheels on their ride? if so what size spacers did you use etc?

I have 17x9 - 4 5/8 backspace wheels on the rear w/ 285/40-17 tires. I have the SSBC disc brake conversion (rotor hat 1/8" thicker than steel drums which would equal 4.5" backspace)
My tires rub slightly on the rear of the frame where it curves out towards the quarters during hard corners.

I would think running a 10" wide 5" backspace wheel w/ 1/2" spacer would clear 275 drag radial as the wider wheel would pull the sidewall away from the frame.
It seems a 1" spacer would push the wheel out too far and be more apt to hitting the fender on hard bumps or if lowered.

Just my thoughts.

Not sure if it helps or means anything but I have 18x9.5 on the rear and I believe back spacing is at either 4.75" or 4.875" with no spacers or adapters and no rub... my car sits kind of low also....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure if it helps or means anything but I have 18x9.5 on the rear and I believe back spacing is at either 4.75" or 4.875" with no spacers or adapters and no rub... my car sits kind of low also....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's the tire size and inches of drop on the set up? Can you add a photo as well? I'm intrigued, although you had me at 9.5". Lol

Thanks for all the help guys, should've done better measuring on my part 1" is way too big.. also i have 1/8 spacers for my stock t type wheels obv. the offset is different but it rubs a little with the same 275/60'S except bf Goodrich not MT et's, so im thinking maybe a 1/4" spacer would work, i also have 3 & a 1/4" arp wheel-studs, is that overdoing it on the length you guys think? would really like to not have to pop out the all the crap and put the axles back in and blahblahblah just to get studs in.. i have all UMI tubular swaybar kit, uppers,lowers. also (not sure if this would affect the measurements and what not?) any more advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all the help guys, should've done better measuring on my part 1" is way too big.. also i have 1/8 spacers for my stock t type wheels obv. the offset is different but it rubs a little with the same 275/60'S except bf Goodrich not MT et's, so im thinking maybe a 1/4" spacer would work, i also have 3 & a 1/4" arp wheel-studs, is that overdoing it on the length you guys think? would really like to not have to pop out the all the crap and put the axles back in and blahblahblah just to get studs in.. i have all UMI tubular swaybar kit, uppers,lowers. also (not sure if this would affect the measurements and what not?) any more advice would be greatly appreciated.

bump, if anyone could chime in would be greatly appreciated

15x10 with 5" bs will clear the frame with a 1/8" spacer for breathing room with 275/60s.

Is that with an unrolled fender? I'm only able to find 8's and 10's with a 4.5 and 5.5 backspacing on some rims. Looks like my current rims are like 9.5