4" MAF sensor/ MAF pipe

spreading yourself too thin can be stressful...better to do just a few things well than to do many things carelessly...i think the buick community has taken decent care of the vendors here so i hope they at least appreciate that to some extent...look forward to this set up if it comes through.

They have been shipped, when the truck gets here (hiopefully today or tomorrow) they will have to be boxed and a final calibration will need to be done from a production unit to be sure it matches the prototype. We will let you now but rest asured they are happening and we should have them at Bowling Green to sell.
Mike

Hey Mike any idea on price yet? I think you can tell there is a line forming to buy these ;)

I bet there will be a line. He will probaly be all out when I get to his tent. Mike you did say that the chip "I use a Extender Extreme" will have to be revised to work with these???? Will Bob be doing this @ the NATS? I say it will cost around $200.00 Cause a 4" maf pipe cost you $150.00 and thisone is polished so thats gonna be more. Well make that $220-240.00.

I wouldnt mind to try one I bet it will be more like 400$ since you will need a translator to make it work???

1 Total Price would be cool to have :biggrin:

Also if were not going to the nats can we just call and get the set up???

I thought when he said translator he was talking about the "Translator" ofr the "Translator Pro" that he sells not a specific translator for "this" pipe to work!! If this is the case I will stick with what I got.

I looks like the pipe complete with sensor, hose, and clamps will be $189.99. You will need a translator, either the regular one or the Gen 2, If you already have a translator (regular or plus) you will need to buy an upgrade chip to get the calibration for this new sensor assembly, If you have a Gen 2 it will be a free download from our website. Any chip will work but to get the extended range this unit will provide it will have to be one of ours. It appears that we wil have 15 to 20 to bring to BG and another 100 a week or two after we get home.

Mike

Alright! Now if we can just get it to fit with Mark's Big Mouth kit I will put this on my list... I know my stocker rebuild maf has a very limited life span but I have been holding off on replacing it because I knew this unit was coming out...

Hey Mike, the second you get more updated, or mounted pictures post them up here!

That price seems very fair as well!

will this work with a translator and TT chip?

Probably would not read the full capability of the MAF. The 3" and 3.5" read alot higher airflow than the stock, and I think you need a translator AND a Extender chip to take advantage of the extra readings.

I looks like the pipe complete with sensor, hose, and clamps will be $189.99. You will need a translator, either the regular one or the Gen 2, If you already have a translator (regular or plus) you will need to buy an upgrade chip to get the calibration for this new sensor assembly, If you have a Gen 2 it will be a free download from our website. Any chip will work but to get the extended range this unit will provide it will have to be one of ours. It appears that we wil have 15 to 20 to bring to BG and another 100 a week or two after we get home.

Mike

Way cheaper than I expected, seeing as some places charge near that for the pipe ALONE!

When can I send my check? :)

I want one mike need a translator also :)
Let me know via pm how much total and Ill give you a call with CC# for payment :)

I bought one @ the Nats and it would not work on my car I had Bob update teh chip and all and uder normal cruising it was fine but under assceleration car would stumble and cut out as if the ECM did not acknowledge the MAF in the pipe. This was after @ least a hr of driving before gettingon it also. I have a tranlator plus and BOb made it where I could still use my old set up via changing the setting in the box. So I went back to hotel and changed back to 85 MM maf and everything was fine. I also when the car was acting up to richen "and" lean the mixture to no avail! Maybe its just my car, but it didn't like it..