4 gauge panel that fits above the hvac/radio pod

Steve

IMG_5054.PNG
I have a 4 gauge pod that goes above the hvac/radio pod that I would like to sell. This gauge pod was made by a member some years ago and I am not sure if anyone makes them anymore. The pod will come with an autometer water temp gauge with sender, autometer voltage gauge and an autometer oil pressure gauge with sender. The pod is gray on top to match GN interior but could easily be painted to match any interior color. $185 shipped

View attachment 314525 I have a 4 gauge pod that goes above the hvac/radio pod that I would like to sell. This gauge pod was made by a member some years ago and I am not sure if anyone makes them anymore. The pod will come with an autometer water temp gauge with sender, autometer voltage gauge and an autometer oil pressure gauge with sender. The pod is gray on top to match GN interior but could easily be painted to match any interior color. $185 shipped
I'm interested. Would you sell it without the gauges?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I guess depending on how it mounts. Can you tell me how it is mounts? Screwed? Velcro? Sorry a NEWB to the Forum and new to the GN world.

That's a lot of oil pressure.......... :D

Nice piece.

Bump. Any responses to the questions asked?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sorry for th delay getting back to everyone. Right after I posted that I ended up getting the dreaded stomach bug and I spent the next 36 hours wishing for death.

I would prefer to sell it all together, but I might consider separating if I don't find a buyer for it all together.

I had the unit mounted with 2 sided tape so no holes were needed or anything like that.

steve, going to pass. just spent my christmas money buying a DP from Bandit. Good luck in selling it.