4 Front GTA wheels with tires

10secregal

I have 4 front GTA mesh wheels with tires. Rims are in ok shape. A couple have some rash (approx 1.5" - 2"). Two are painted black and two are gold. No center caps. Tires have some life left. Looking to get $350 or trade for ???????. Local pick-up prefered. Located 30 miles south of Chicago. Thanks
DSC_0274.JPG

DSC_0276.JPG

DSC_0277.JPG

DSC_0278.JPG

DSC_0279.JPG

what are you looking for trade? can you get me an estimate on how much it would be to shipp them to Colorado. 80902. but im intrested. put me in line for them. and shoot me some more pics. thanks

were the blacks originally gold? I am looking for 4 golds. What shape are the two golds in? Can the black be removed if painted over the original gold? Thanks. I am just 70 miles south of you, so could easily pick up.

THere is a local guy coming to look tomorrow. If he doesn't take them I'll let you guys know. nu2gn, I'm not going to go any lower in price, sorry. Royal6, I'll let you know shipping if the local guy doesn't take them, and kietzman, They were gold before, as far as removing the black without removing the original paint, I don't know. You can always repaint them back to gold though. Thanks everyone, I'll keep you posted.