4 Days Of Hard Work..........pics

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
Heres what i have came up with so far . i plan on wrapping the charge tube with some type of insullation to help with heat . gotta little bit of welding to do.finishing making waste gate dump pipes............carb hat is a borrowed hat steves got one of his own hats thats going on this motor.

Attachments

• finished new headers 004.jpg
    finished new headers 004.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,162
  • finished new headers 003.jpg
    finished new headers 003.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,145
  • finished new headers 002.jpg
    finished new headers 002.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,152
Man, you just plain get sh*t done. :D It looks really nice. :cool:

No more intercooler then?

The headers look awsome! What are you going to do for the radiator? Doesnt look like it would fit in the stock location... are you running a smaller unit? or moving it forward?

I cant decide if i want to put mine roughy in the same location you have yours, or move my radiator closer to the motor, and put the turbo right behind my front bumper...

And when is the new set up going on the dyno? I'm dying to hear how it does!!!!

The headers look awsome! What are you going to do for the radiator? Doesnt look like it would fit in the stock location... are you running a smaller unit? or moving it forward?

I cant decide if i want to put mine roughy in the same location you have yours, or move my radiator closer to the motor, and put the turbo right behind my front bumper...

And when is the new set up going on the dyno? I'm dying to hear how it does!!!!
Its kinda funny you ask cause im out in the shop busting my balls with to other friends helping. we just got the motor pulled out and trying to get it loaded up and going in the morning to steve morris to get engine dyno, and to answer your question about the radiator its going right in front of the core support .......... ill keep ya all posted on hp #s any guesses ???? ill post the latest pics in a hour.

final pics?????????????

Attachments

• final pics turbo system 002.jpg
    final pics turbo system 002.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,086
  • final pics turbo system 003.jpg
    final pics turbo system 003.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,016
  • final pics turbo system 004.jpg
    final pics turbo system 004.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,022
  • final pics turbo system 005.jpg
    final pics turbo system 005.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,005
  • final pics turbo system 006.jpg
    final pics turbo system 006.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 993
Thanks bill it took alot of hard work to get it to this point...........

Attachments

• s595polsm.jpg
    s595polsm.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 970
Ken looks amazing I will try and catch up with you in the next couple days.

Ken looks amazing I will try and catch up with you in the next couple days.
Sounds good,well i met with steve morris this morning to drop the engine off. it sounds like it wont be until mid week before hell be dynoing it so i just need to be patience.hes shop was just full of engines waiting to be dyno so im in line...........give me a call when you have a chance.hope the family is doing well.

I am saying 1700ish HP at mild boost.
If they turn it up all bets are off.