4.86@155 video

Are you liking the big block over the sb2 also curious if the weight on the nose changed the car much.

I love the big block. WAAAYYY better than the SB2 motor. This thing runs 155-157 on 24psi without breathing hard. I can't wait to put some real boost to it.

My SBC was a DART Little M which is iron. This is an aluminum DART block so the weight is very close. Since I removed the radiator and water pump system from the front of the car I lost nose weight.

Congrats Dusty. Alll you hard work, attention to detail and patience is really paying off! When do you plan on upping the boost? :wink:

Congrats Dusty. Alll you hard work, attention to detail and patience is really paying off! When do you plan on upping the boost? :wink:

I tried at this event. Results were a 4.87 at 138.....had to lift as the car was unpredictable. The car is now undergoing 25.3 chassis upgrades so I can apply the power. 4.60's coming soon.

Cool man. I just read a couple of your other threads. I wish you all the best with the new build. Can't wait to see the outcome...:cool:

Nice video.... Your car just keeps getting better and better...... Good luck with the new setup.....

Awesome. Not sure how you are steering that thing once it hikes the tires up, but good job :biggrin:

Awesome. Not sure how you are steering that thing once it hikes the tires up, but good job :biggrin:

I'm fighting it the entire pass. This is the reason I now have the 25.3 cage. You can't really see it from this video angle but in other camera angles you can see how hard I have the steering turned to the right. About 30 feet out you can see my hands and the left tire crank to the right to keep the car in the groove. Then when it sits down near 200-300 feet the car makes a hard right turn. All this twist is eating up hp so I should be in much better shape when I get back out.

Did I just see you roll out and THEN pick up the front tire!!!, just like the prostock cars do:biggrin:

Did I just see you roll out and THEN pick up the front tire!!!, just like the prostock cars do:biggrin:

Yes:D This was the 1st race with the new 10.5" converter and it took me a while to get the car to 60' like it did with the 9.5" converter. It was only a 1.32 60' so it just rolled out and as the boost came in, the chassis twisted. That's the main reason I'm still down for the 25.3 roll cage upgrade. An 8 point cage wasn't meant to put that much power to the ground and was very hard to drive.