4.1 Stage 2 Engine

lazaris

Stage 2 4.1 Offcenter Block 4.0 bore
3.625 BMS Crank std/std
6.300 Heavy Duty Carrillo Rods
JE Pistons
Comp Cams solid roller
Crower Severe Duty lifters with pressure fed Hippo oiling
Buick 14 bolt deepened oil pan. 7quart capacity. Internal oil pick up.
BHJ SFI Flywheel
BHJ SFI Harmonic balancer
RJC Billet Aluminum crank pulley
Champion Billet Aluminum Alternator bracket for AC delete
TA SE Heads Severe Duty SS intake valves Super Alloy Exh valves
Pac Dual 1.550 Valve Springs with Titanium Retainers.
Smith Bros. 3/8 .120 wall push rods
T&D Shaft Mount Rocker Arms
Champion Intake and Plenum with fuel rails
Champion 1/2" Plenum spacer
Accufab 70mm TB
Polished TA Aluminum Valve Covers
MSD Pro Billet Distributor
MSD 8.5mm wires
Mezeire Electric Water Pump Heavy Duty version

All parts installed were new. Engine has 15 passes.
No expense spared. Has gone 8.44@162 at 3400lbs on a very mild tune up.
$15,000

516 805-4634

If you would seperate, how much for these parts?

Stage 2 4.1 Offcenter Block 4.0 bore
3.625 BMS Crank std/std
6.300 Heavy Duty Carrillo Rods
JE Pistons
Buick 14 bolt deepened oil pan. 7quart capacity. Internal oil pick up.
BHJ SFI Flywheel
BHJ SFI Harmonic balancer

Thanks
Marco

T-Top 86 Grand Nationals (63000km) 109 block with weisco forged pistons and 2 billet center main caps, M&A aluminum heads, roller rockers, port match lower intake ,te63 a.r .82, erson 214/214 cam, razor alky injection, 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, kenne bell headers, 60 lbs injectors, extender alky chip with 21/19 timing, with a gen 2 with a LS1 maf,thdp, mease 24 row IC, PTC 3200 stall 9 1/2 convertor, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/60/15) , rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms, Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filter

BEST E/T= Exhaust closed
60FT=1.48 (foot brake on 4 lbs of boost)
1/8= 6.65 at 100 mph
1/4= 10.83
MPH=105.2 (letting off the gas, car was running to lean, double pumper for next year)

Yes its all under the stock hood.
The MSD ignition box (not included) I mounted in the car. You can mount the ignition under the hood if you like as well.

i want it so badly and i would cough up 15k for it. i know how much they cost i got 6k into my HA motor lol i wouldnt be able to afford it till at spring or summer. i do want to get a stage 2 sometime in my life,
so whats the reason your getting rid of it?

Nice looking motor, they what you to give it away,people dont have a clue on how much these things cost to build. Good luck on the sale.

Thank you. At what I listed it for, compared to what it cost to build your probably right..

i want it so badly and i would cough up 15k for it. i know how much they cost i got 6k into my HA motor lol i wouldnt be able to afford it till at spring or summer. i do want to get a stage 2 sometime in my life,
so whats the reason your getting rid of it?

I'm looking to add X275 racing in my schedule and I'd like to build a V-8 to do it.

Save yourself alot of expense with this package. The motor is fresh and ready to go.