4.1 block for sale

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
25514291 Production 4.1 block standard bore ARP studs steel, Main caps installation and machine work done . Acquired it for a project and customer cancelled I have $1500 invested and that’s what I have to get. These blocks are rare and hard to find call 949-378-1590 with any questions . Regards turbo Lou.

Attachments

• IMG_0898(1).jpg
    IMG_0898(1).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Hows your gender transition coming along
I've been donating to those less fortunate. I'm down to only 10" left.
I think I'll keep it.
Since you've not been back to BG for a while, I have to inform you that Dallas has reportedly sold your remaining "girlfriend".
For those not familiar with the king of the sheep shaggers, here's a pic he carries in his wallet.
He posted it on the TB.com site some yrs ago.

Attachments

• cute sheep.jpg
    cute sheep.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 48
I absolutely guarantee it will leak oil or your money cheerfully refunded
Shit it’s been well over a year and no leaks to speak off. I guess I was one of the lucky ones so I won’t be qualifying for a refund nor do I want one. One of the very few honest and reputable Individuals I’ve ever met period.

Shit it’s been well over a year and no leaks to speak off. I guess I was one of the lucky ones so I won’t be qualifying for a refund nor do I want one. One of the very few honest and reputable Individuals I’ve ever met period.
Thank you, I was beginning to think there were no gentlemen on this forum. I’m willing to bet between a lot of them you won’t find a full set of teeth.

Just complete the build and donate it to me for TAI. @SPOOLFOOL2 will pay you, I promise...
On a serious note, Thank you for sponsoring TAI sir ! We miss you in BG.

Bryan.

Just complete the build and donate it to me for TAI. @SPOOLFOOL2 will pay you, I promise...
On a serious note, Thank you for sponsoring TAI sir ! We miss you in BG.

Bryan.
Your welcome , How I miss the days when I had my race car, I know the dedication it takes to campaign a car & admire anyone that is doing it.

25514291 Production 4.1 block standard bore ARP studs steel, Main caps installation and machine work done . Acquired it for a project and customer cancelled I have $1500 invested and that’s what I have to get. These blocks are rare and hard to find call 949-378-1590 with any questions . Regards turbo Lou.
SOLD !

How I miss the days when I had my race car,
Probably not as much as your BG g/f misses seeing you drive in, thru her pasture. ;)
I saw her there this yr, still waiting. Appears she had her granddaughter with her.