4.0 bore S2 Pistons on ebay

Kean,

Thanks for the heads up on the pistons. Too bad the pin height is weird. Not sure what they were for originally. They aren't giving them away either since they don't come with pins. Would make nice ashtrays though. ;)

Neal

Originally posted by 750H.P.V6
Kean,

Thanks for the heads up on the pistons. Too bad the pin height is weird. Not sure what they were for originally. They aren't giving them away either since they don't come with pins. Would make nice ashtrays though. ;)

Neal

I saw those..I was sitting here with the calculator trying to figure out if they'd work with any of the weird crap I have around here...nope. :p

Hey, when you enter the Stage 2 Zone, sometimes weird crap is what you need, right Kendall? With all the strange length connecting rods and crank strokes for sale out there, you never know....

Neal, I've been at a Dale Carnegie seminar the last few days. They've got group rates, so let me know if you're interested. :D :D :D

Kean,

I might need to go to the refresher course. I'll check my social calendar and see if I can fit it in. ;)

Neal

Neal,
I have a good set of 4" bore pistons if you need a set. E-mail me if you need them.
Chris Lyons

Bummer! 4".. Too big for one block, and not big enough for the other :mad:

too bad. That big deep dish might work well with these heads I have (they're only about 42cc's)

Dave,

Talk to Ron Tarabori. I think he told me he has several sets of 9 to 1 compression ASA pistons around 4.020" bore with a 1.200" pin height.

Neal

Neal,
Not off hand but I can tell you what they had:
3.625" crank
6.5 Rod
You would need somewhere around a 4.002 bore
They were 9.2:1 with a 38 cc head and .040 gasket
I can check the pin hieght this weekend or better yet if you think you can use them let me know and I'll just send them to you if you cover postage. If you need them and can use them just send me what you think they are worth. I have pins and locks also. The pistons were built by BME and are a turbo piston. I only removed them because I went to a 48 cc head and a fresh hone would've put me at .010 piston to wall clearence.

Chris,

Those sound like something I can use. The Busch GN engine I have has a 3.995" bore with a 3.625" stroke and a 6.500" rod. I'll send you a PM.

THX
Neal