3rd brake light socket

3rdturbocar

addicted to boost
Looking for a 3rd brake light socket assembly. I will buy the whole 3rd brake light assembly if need be but only need the actual bulb socket as mine is broken, thanks

I swear these things (the white plastic inside the assembly) break if a person even blows on them. They get very hot and the type of plastic used was never going to make it 35+ years later. We have seen this numerous times. Maybe someone can make this part again for us :) ??

Exactly, I didn’t realize no one reproduces them now. Just found a guy on FB market place that has one. Waiting to hear back.

Attachments

• IMG_9119.jpeg
    IMG_9119.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
I have a few 3rd brake light parts.
$20 each plus shipping. The lamp assembly is missing the locking tab.
Not melted.
PayPal to friends or add fee. Parts are in 73115 area, metro Oklahoma city
20231122_114331.jpg

Thanks everyone, I actually was able to buy one from one of the members on here. You guys are all great!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Well unfortunately I was scammed on here, didn't think that would happen but some a@#$ got me for $300.00 so still looking for a 3rd brake light socket and possibly a 145mph speedometer if anyone actually has one for sale.

Well unfortunately I was scammed on here, didn't think that would happen but some a@#$ got me for $300.00 so still looking for a 3rd brake light socket and possibly a 145mph speedometer if anyone actually has one for sale.
Name the perpetrator.

John Lubinski has a complete 3rd brake light for $30

Attachments

• IMG_4695.png
    IMG_4695.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
Was one of the thiefs Digitails?

Name the perpetrator.
As crazy as it is I received a message that I can't even find on here saying a Peter Houschka had the 3rd brake light and a 145 speedometer for sale. Here is his email address; peterhouschka283@gmail.com I didn't think anything of it possibly being a scam on here but I never received either and now the guy stopped answering my emails. I should have screen shotted the message at the tie but didn't. I will attach the email correspondence just so everyone else is aware in the future should he try to scam someone else.

here are some of the emails

Attachments

• scam 1.jpg
    scam 1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 18
  • scam 2.jpg
    scam 2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 11
  • scam 3.jpg
    scam 3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 11
  • scam 4.PNG