3k mile Grand national 1 owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend here in Louisiana that has one with no power and crank windows.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That is a stunning car, the only bad thing about it is that it is a true collector car that has to remain parked not driven, it's just to darn nice and valuable, good luck with the sale, I'm sure a collector will come around and take this car off your hands in no time.

Wish I had pocket full of these. This is the only low mile I have.

nice looking car my dad owns an astrorroof with 13k so ... I hope he leaves it to me lol

Refer to post #2 of this thread.
LC2ROD, I have continually asked you to stop. Take it to a personal message if you want to know whats up.

Better yet if your not interested in either car then just do not post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous! Like a brand new 87! (and better than a 2015 grand national if ya ask me!)

looks pretty mint. maybe some collector will scoop it up but at that price their lookn for cars with under a 1000 miles. looks like it came right off the showroom floor.

You are the man for what you are doing. Selling this gem so you can get one that's driveable. Kudos to you and all the best luck in getting what you want for it! !

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks Gentlemen.

I appreciate that.

I think I found the right car to drive.

^^^^^^^^^^^ People cant enjoy weekend with families???? :rolleyes: I know I don't get any alerts to pm's and most weekends I don't even get on internet. Give the man a break. It was Super Bowl. If your that in a rush hit buy now on ebay

^^^^^^^^^^^ People cant enjoy weekend with families???? :rolleyes: I know I don't get any alerts to pm's and most weekends I don't even get on internet. Give the man a break. It was Super Bowl. If your that in a rush hit buy now on ebay
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.