3k mile Grand national 1 owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^^^ People cant enjoy weekend with families???? :rolleyes: I know I don't get any alerts to pm's and most weekends I don't even get on internet. Give the man a break. It was Super Bowl. If your that in a rush hit buy now on ebay

Exactly thanks

PM Replied

Call the man, if your serious that's a nice way of communicating. I don't PM somebody f I want something I go after it, but hey that's just me,

Here is his Number,

Ready to sell call me with serious offers 9045345189

Great car,museum piece,very fair price !!!!As known,most GN's ended up being modified and abused,not many left like this.With the GN coming out again 2015,you know the price tag won't be under $40k,so why wouldn't you pay same for a basically "new" 27 year old original GN classic !!Most of us at one point or another in our hobby have passed on a car for sale,I know I have(9k mile GNX in 03 for $28,500),don't look back later and regret it !! Hmmmmm,the mid to late 70's Trans Am,look what happened to those,who would have ever thought they'd be nailing $30+ for 180 HP??Again,GLWS Mario !!!

Had lots of offers from 32 to 35k. Im willing to be flexible but thats a little too much flexibility.
It runs as good as it looks. It runs and drives so nice, the most pain this will cause is trying to convince yourself not put too many miles on it.

Last edited:
What a time capsule. Hardtop, no door gaurds, and no power seat. This is my dream car short of being an 86. The steering wheel even looks new still.

GLWS and best wishes to the next owner. I'd be a bad new owner and drive and race the snot out of it anyway.

She's sold boys.
She'll be in sunny SOCAL.
Price was right at what I asked.

thanks for the compliments and well wishers.

This the best Forum Ive been on. I can't say enough good about it.

Had lots of offers from 32 to 35k. Im willing to be flexible but thats a little too much flexibility.
It runs as good as it looks. It runs and drives so nice, the most pain this will cause is trying to convince yourself not put too many miles on it.

Lol Mario,you're not lying!!! I have owned my 1,400 mile GN for about a year now,it has the same miles on it as the day I brought it home,.....haven't driven it yet !!!!
Excellent Mario,congrats on the sale !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.