36mm Sway Bar?

I got mine on ePay. Somehow it was cheap, nobody else bid very high, stole it for $30ish.
No better handling, it will be the same as the stock GN bar.
Yes, lighter because it's hollow.

Get the bushings from Advance auto parts or the dealership, I couldn't find them anywhere else, Energy Suspension doesn't make them.

Alright the one they sent is 34mm but is hollow anybody say yes or no to me putting this one on?

I'd put it on. It's definitely lighter, but I'm not too sure if it will be as great for handling.

Alright 34mm hollow bar is about 12lbs, so last night I installed it along with a set of new sway bar end links (kit) from federal mogul (red).
Feels fine no handling problems.

I would say that loosing the weight is the main advantage here. Although it was also good to replace my worn out bushings on the end links. Maybe I'll change the sway bar mounting bushings too.

I got the 36mm hollow bar from GM Partsdirect, not too pricey, but don't remember the exact cost. It was lighter than the stock and bar, and it is stiffer than the stock bar, only problem was to get the bushings to fit around it. The F body bushings fit, but the bracket was very hard to get bolted tight. I tightened it a little every day for three or four days before it was solid. I was afraid to tighten it all at once, didn't want to strip the mounting holes.